LEVEL FIVE!

RIGHT SIDE OF MY NECK BY 
FAYE WEBSTER NOW PLAYING ON KODZUKEN'S STREAM.
———————————————————-

"You smell nice.." you mumbled as you leaned the right side of your neck on his hoodie cap that was down.

He smelled like wood scents..like earthy but sweet. It made you felt warm.

"Thanks" he quietly replied to you. He smiled slightly to himself and to you.

Kenma was surely enjoying this.

"Kenma,do you think we should start streaming together in person ?" You questioned.

"Hmm..I will think about it..?" The boy calmly replied as he continued giving you a piggy back ride.

• • •

Akaashi
@keijisecret (his alt)
YALL SEE THIS SHIT? I WAS GOING BACK TO MY DORM AND I SAW THESE TWO FRUIT BASKET?!?

Akaashi@keijisecret (his alt)YALL SEE THIS SHIT? I WAS GOING BACK TO MY DORM AND I SAW THESE TWO FRUIT BASKET?!?

2 RETWEETS • 8 LIKES

——————————————————

Kuroo🐈‍⬛
@blackcat
THATS ACTUALLY CRAZY? I DIDN'T MANAGE TO FOLLOW THEM THAT FAR?!? I LOST THEM HALF WAY?! WHY ARE STILL OUT SO LATE

Kageyama
@notkingofcourt
"I dont like y/n" "I don't like kenma" stfu you do, look at this 💀 and honestly I'm surprised they didn't see you taking a picture of them.

Kiyoko
@moringcoffee
And they say they don't like each other..oh my days.
——————————————————

The blonde looked around. Being cautious no one can really seen them or else..rumors..yeah..

"Y/n,do you want me to drop you right outside your dorm or here?" He questioned.

"Eh ,here is okay. I don't want others to see us together" you responded

"Mkay,I will see you soon..?" The boy tilted his head like a confused cat. Hoping to see you soon more often.

"You bet I would like to see you more!" You replied happily.

The boy smiled at you warmly. "Aight,see you"

You both waved to each other as he walked to the other side of the campus. Poor him...

You walked inside as you just took the elevator to your dorm room.

You got to your dorm room,before you could open your room..your roommate opened it for you.

"Y/n where were you?" Akaashi questioned.

Totally acting like he wasn't running back to their dorm..acting like he probably didn't see together them earlier..

"Oh uh..I was..uh..just walking around..yeah and I got lost for a bit haha.."

Lies..well..you had to cover up for yourself.

"If you say so.." Akaashi spoke as he played along,knowing you two were literally together earlier for god knows how long..

• • •

"Akaashi,why did you unfollow me on your alt on twitter?" You went to his room and questioned.

"Uh..ahaha..uhm..what? I dunno what you're talking abou Y/n..I think streaming got to you..go sleep or something.." he gulped..fingers crossing you wouldn't get too suspicious..well he unfollowed you so you wouldn't find out that he was posting tweets about you and Kenma on his alt.

You rolled your eyes. "If you say so,anyways I might be streaming later! Put on your ear plugs if you wanna sleep!"

Akaashi just rolled his eyes back at you in respond. Typical Y/n and Akaashi.

————————————————

While you were setting up your stream, getting ready.

Buzz buzz...

You got an unknown message.

"Hey princess,is kenma🤗"

First of all,how on earth did he find your number?

You turned around and reached for your phone that was on your bed. Suddenly, a hint of wood ,earthy but sweet scent was coming from the right side of your neck. His scent still Lingered.

You brushed off the feeling as you sat down on your gaming chair. Sitting up straight as you started texting him.
• • • • • • • • • • • • 🐈‍⬛
NOTIFICATION:
ok there's "I will touch you/molest you" joke💀
———————————————————————

Unknown

Unknown:
Girl,change my contact name will you😓

You:
Your zesty ,kenma 😓

You changed the contact name to
"Pudding head"

Pudding head:
wtf I will touch you and molest you🤗🤗 (respectfully)

You:
YOU CANT DO THAT BRO IM SCREENSHOTTING THIS,IS OVER FOR YOU

Pudding head:
DAWG DELETE THAT WTF😭🙏

You:
Nah😣

Pudding head:
STFU 🖕🖕 Okie Anyways lets stream fashion famous together bbg🤗🤗

You:
Your so flirty ,why are you calling me bbg👎👎

Pudding head:
shut up and hop on stream 👎

You:
Wait...

Pudding head:
??

You:
How did you even get my number 😓..

Pudding head:
I have my ways ,princess 😝

• • • 🐟

————————————————-
LEVEL FIVE COMPLETED!

idk what to say but hope u guys enjoyed that,pls comment so I can talk to u guys😭