A Fool's Mistake

I have always been aware that loving you would cause an ocean to fall from my eyes and shatter my heart into pieces, yet I proceeded to love you my dear, I must've been a fool, the only fool that would ever continue loving you despite the wound that you've given me. But I do not mind having people call me a lunatic and think that I've gone crazy, for they have never seen the other side of you that I loved dearly.

Oh to die for a person like you, I'd let you break my heart over and over again, I would walk a million miles just to be with you, I am willing to sacrifice everything that I own including my life if it means that I get to make you feel worthy and happy, although it makes my blood run cold knowing that you'd never do the same for me. Tell me my love, why do you still look at the stars when you've already got the moon? Though, I know you'd still choose the sun above everything else, perhaps the moon's light wasn't bright enough for you, considering you would never settle for the less.

I do hope that in every other universe we're always together; a universe where only happiness, peace, and love exists, where there are no doubts, regrets, and pain, that is my one and only wish, but I know for a fact that it would only take a miracle for it to happen on this one. Hear my heartbeat, you are the reason it runs fast and skips a beat, hear it scream your name, hear it crumbling and falling apart. That is how much you've affected my wretched heart.

You were the bitter cure but also the sweet poison, the candle that could light up this dark world of mine but also the one to leave a fire behind.
You are my light, my hope, my universe, my solace, my felicity. I love you, but making you my everything was my biggest mistake for it was a lovely form of self-destruction for me.