Chapter 11: The Search

Chapter 11: The Search Intensifies

The Mtjj group was determined to find Jia. They had been searching for days, but there was no sign of her anywhere. They had checked her social media accounts, her favorite hangouts, and even her  friends, but no one had any information about her whereabouts.

Emily was getting worried. She had always been close to Jia, and the thought of something happening to her was unbearable. She knew that Jia was going through a tough time, but she had no idea that it was this bad.

"Guys, I think I found something," Emily tweeted. "Jia was friends with Sarah, and Sarah was talking to her before she disappeared."

"Who's Sarah?" Mtjj asked.

"Sarah is Jia's friend from India," Emily replied. "They were talking about Yibo's new drama, and then Jia just stopped responding."

"Do you think Sarah might know something about Jia's disappearance?" Mtjj asked.

"I hope so," Emily replied. "I just sent her a message. Let's see if she responds."

After a few minutes, Sarah replied. "Hey Emily, I just got back home from my hometown and saw your message. What's going on with Jia?"

"Jia is missing, Sarah," Emily replied. "We can't find her anywhere. We're really worried. Did she say anything to you before she disappeared?"

"No, we were just talking about Yibo's drama," Sarah replied. "She seemed really upset about something, but she didn't say what it was. Then she just stopped responding."

Emily's mind was racing. What could Jia have been upset about? And why did she need time alone?

"Sarah, do you think Jia might have been in danger?" Emily asked.

"I don't know, Emily," Sarah replied. "But I'm really worried. I wish I had stayed in touch with her longer."

The group exchanged worried glances. They knew that they had to find Jia as soon as possible.

"Sarah, can we do a video call on Skype?" Emily asked. "We need to talk more about Jia."

Sarah agreed, and they made plans to do a video call on Skype later that day. The group was anxious to hear more about Jia's last days and to see if Sarah had any clues about her whereabouts.

As they waited for their video call with Sarah, the group couldn't help but feel a sense of unease. They knew that something was wrong, and they were determined to get to the bottom of it.

Since Sarah was in the same neighborhood as Jia, they hoped that she might have some information about Jia's disappearance. They were ready to ask her all the questions they had and hoped that she could provide some answers. 

       Group video call

The group connected on Skype, their faces appearing on the screen from their respective locations. Emily, the head of the Mtjj fandom, was in her bedroom in New York, Sarah was in her apartment in India, and the rest of the Mtjj team was scattered across the globe.

"Okay, let's get started," Emily said, her voice clear and determined. "Sarah, can you tell us more about your conversation with Jia?"

Sarah nodded, her eyes serious. "Like I said, we were talking about Yibo's new drama, and Jia seemed really upset. She said something about needing time alone, and then she just stopped responding."

"I think we need to dig deeper," Emily said, her brow furrowed in concern. "Jia wouldn't just disappear without a trace. There must be something we're missing."

The Mtjj team nodded in agreement, their faces filled with worry. They knew that Jia was a dedicated fan and a valuable member of their community.

"Sarah, can you try to trace Jia's last movements?" Emily asked.

Sarah nodded, her face set in determination. "I'll do my best, Emily. Don't worry "

The group fell silent, each lost in their own thoughts. They knew that Jia's disappearance was not good , and they are going  to solve this mystery.

"Let's get to work, Mtjj team," Emily said finally, her voice firm. "We need to find Jia and bring her home safely."

"Don't worry, guys," Sarah said, her voice calm and reassuring. "I'll go to Jia's home tomorrow and try to find out what's going on. I'm sure she's just busy with something and hasn't had a chance to respond. I'll take care of it, and I'll keep you all posted. Let's not jump to conclusions, okay? I'm sure Jia is fine."

The group nodded, looking relieved. "Thanks, Sarah," Emily said. "We appreciate your help."

"Don't worry, I will check on her," Sarah said, smiling. "I'll find out what's going on and let you all know. Just try to stay calm and focus on the positive. We'll get through this together."

Just then, a notification popped up on the screen. Someone had tagged Yibo's agency in a tweet, asking for help finding Jia.

"Oh no," Emily groaned. "Who did that?"

But Sarah remained calm. "Don't worry, guys. I'll handle it. I'll make sure everything is okay."

The group stared at the screen in horror. The tweet was already getting attention, and they couldn't delete it or untag the agency.

"This is not good," Mtjj said, her voice laced with panic. "Yibo's agency is going to think we're crazy."

Sarah's eyes widened. "This could lead to get trouble  to Jia's privacy. We need to act fast."

The group started brainstorming ways to contain the situation, but it was too late. The damage was done. Yibo's agency had already seen the tweet, and they were not happy.

   Mail

The group was on edge, waiting for the agency's next move. They knew they had to act fast to protect Jia's privacy and reputation.

"We need to come up with a plan, and fast," Emily said, her voice firm but worried. "We can't let this situation get out of hand."

But before they could come up with a plan, Mtjj's eyes widened as she stared at her mailbox. "Guys, I got an email from the agency," she said, her voice trembling.

The group gathered around the screens  as she opened the mail and zoomed out the letter. Their hearts sank as they read the warning: "Cease and desist from any further pranks or harassment. Any further incidents will result in legal action."

The group let out a collective sigh of relief. It was a warning, not a legal summons. But they knew they had come close to crossing a line.

"Let's just be glad it wasn't worse," Emily said, her voice still shaky.

Mtjj nodded, her eyes still fixed on the letter. "Yeah. Let's just be more careful next time."

The group nodded in agreement, still shaken by the close call. They knew they had to be more responsible in the future.