Chapter - 02

They both reached the internet cafe. Taesan got in first and sungho followed him like a lost cat.

Taesan didn't said anything and sat on the chair opening the computer infront of him. Sungho looked at him and sat next to the empty chair which was next to taesan.

Taesan was deeply engrossed in the game, his eyes fixed on the screen and his fingers moving rapidly on the controller. He didn't utter a word, which made it seem like he was ignoring Sungho, who was sitting beside him.

Sungho then thought of breaking the silence by speaking first.

"Do you like this game?" Sungho asked as he wanted to break the silance between them but taesan just nodded.

Taesan kept playing the game without saying a single word which made sungho mad and lonely

Sungho asked, "Are you still mad at me because of it?" The question caught Taesan off guard, and he felt a little shock ripple through him. "That day... I'm sorry if i've hurted your feelings" Sungho said, his words hanging in the air.

Taesan's fingers paused mid-movement, and he blinked, clearly taken aback by the sudden apology. For a moment, the game seemed to lose its grip on him as he processed what Sungho had just said.

1 years ago

At fresher's day

Taesan, being a quiet and reserved person, found himself a bit overwhelmed by the bustling excitement of Freshers' Day. He preferred the quiet solitude of the corner, observing the festivities from a distance.

As he stood there, a handsome guy with a friendly person approaches him. "Hey there," the guy said with a warm smile. "I'm leehan. Mind if i join?" Taesan, slightly surprised by the unexpected company, nodded. "Sure, I'm Taesan."Leehan's smile widened. "Nice to meet you, Taesan. So, what brings you to this corner? Enjoying the view?" Leehan asked "haha no, i prefer to be in a quiet place" taesan said. "I see.. Am i disturbing you somehow?" Leehan looked at taesan. "No, i don't mind getting a company" taesan smiled. "Thank you, if you don't mind how about we be friends?" Leehan asked and taesan replied "sure" with a smile.

As Taesan and Leehan were chatting, a sudden strum of a guitar caught Taesan's attention. The melodic chords filled the air, drawing his gaze towards the stage.

The one playing the guitar was captivating, his beauty enhanced by the way they skillfully strummed the strings. The melody was mesmerizing, and Taesan couldn't take his eyes off the performer.

"Wow, they're really talented," Leehan commented, noticing Taesan's captivated expression. "Do you know them?"

Taesan shook his head, still entranced by the music. "No, but I'd like to."

Taesan was mesmerized by both the performance and the performer. The music resonated deeply with him, and he found himself drawn to the guitarist's effortless skill and presence on stage.

As he watched, a thought crossed his mind: I want to play the guitar like that. The desire to learn and express himself through music sparked something new within him.

Leehan noticed the look of determination on Taesan's face. "Looks like you've found some inspiration," he said with an encouraging smile. "Maybe you should give it a try." Taesan nodded.

As Taesan and Leehan made their way out of the auditorium after the Freshers' Day programs, they suddenly encountered a small commotion ahead. Taesan felt a gentle bump as someone accidentally collided with him. When he turned to see who it was, he was surprised to find that it was the guitarist from earlier.

"Oops, sorry about that," the guitarist apologized with a sheepish smile. "I guess I wasn't watching where I was going."

Taesan nodded, slightly taken aback but also intrigued to meet the person whose music had left such an impression on him. "No problem," he replied softly. Leehan, noticing the interaction, chimed in, "Hey, you were amazing on stage! That guitar playing was incredible." The guitarist's smile widened. "Thanks! I'm glad you enjoyed it." Taesan found himself wanting to say something but hesitated, unsure of what to say next. "I loved it, and can i know your name? I'm a fan now" leehan asked. The guitarist chuckled at leehan's words "myself sungho, park sungho... I'm a second year art student, are you both freshers?" sungho asked with curiosity. Taesan nodded and leehan said "yes". " i see, let's see around each other. Now i gotta go" sungho smiled as he leaves.

"He's so nice and handsome right" leehan said as taesan nodded.

At taesan's room

Back in his room, Taesan lay on his bed, replaying the events of the day in his mind. The image of the guitarist and their mesmerizing performance lingered vividly. He couldn't shake off the feeling of admiration for both the music and the person behind it.

As he stared at the ceiling, thoughts of their brief encounter echoed in his mind. The unexpected bump seemed almost serendipitous now, a moment that connected him to something new and exciting.

Deep in thought, Taesan wondered if their paths might cross again and if he would have the courage to speak more with the guitarist next time. The day's experiences left him with a sense of anticipation and a newfound inspiration to pursue his own musical aspirations. "Wasn't his name park sungho?" He recalled the moment again. "I should ask him to teach me to play guitar" wondered if he could ever ask that.

Next day at the college

Taesan arrived at college and settled into his classroom, waiting for Leehan to join him. He found a seat and began organizing his things, still reflecting on the events of Freshers' Day and the encounter with the guitarist.

As he waited, Taesan felt a mix of excitement and curiosity about what the new day would bring. He wondered if he would see the guitarist again or if there would be more opportunities to explore his growing interest in music.

Just then, Leehan walked into the classroom with a bright smile. "Hey, Taesan! Ready for the first day of the class?" Taesan nodded.

The homeroom professor arrived and began introducing himself, setting a positive tone for the class. Taesan listened attentively as the professor shared insights about the course and encouraged students to engage actively throughout the semester.

The class proceeded smoothly with a mix of informative discussions and fun activities designed to break the ice among the students. Throughout the session.

(Hope ya'll like it... Enjoy)