🏝️13🏝️

No Pain, No Game

Katalina's outfit

Katalina's outfit

Katalina's Pov

The girls and I sat outside tanning with smiles on our faces. This weekend was amazing and perfect. Everyone had the best time of their lives, even Heather which was pretty shocking. From Chef doing to karaoke to all the girls trying to winning YSL condom. Leshawna got the privilege of winning that. After that it was mostly eating actual food and just having fun. But sadly it was over and we had to go back to the real world of winning the big prize money. "Gorgeous is isn't" Commented Bridgette as she took in the warm sun rays.

"Not for long.." I said with a frown. "Hey, Hey, we only have at least 3 minutes before everything goes back to normal.. Please don't ruin those last precious minutes.." Bridgette pleaded, I chuckled going back to enjoying the last few minutes of freedom. The yacht horn blew meaning our three minutes were up, the sound of music was playing. We all looked to see the guys dancing on top of the yacht as it pulled up to dock. "What a weekend." Duncan says, sliding of the boat. The girls and I rolled our eyes, not paying any attention.

"Oh, sweet mother of mirth. You can't buy that kind of fun." Owen said happily.

"I think Owen and DJ took a real shine to those lovely ladies who served us hand and foot." Duncan mentions, trying to get a reaction out of us but I was waiting for the right time to rub it their faces on our fun. "Hello, the spa treatments? My alligator elbows, totally gone." DJ shows off his smooth elbows and Owen feels them, "Ooh, like velvet."

"Anyone care for chocolate coated cherry blossom?" Owen politely offers us but we shook our heads. "It's okay, dude, the ladies are just a little jealous." Geoff points out. "Yeah. Who can blame them? They can barely stand each other. And meanwhile, us guys are tighter than family." Duncan says, I rolled my eyes. "Guys rule. I love you guys." The guys cheered but soon got cut off when one of the head chef from last night came up to us, "Ladies your bottomless non-alcoholic mimosas and breakfast is ready.."

The look on the guys' faces were priceless, I smiled towards the girls placing my sunglasses on top of my head, "Looks like Leshawna's opportunity on using her special prize will have to wait.. Come on girls we can give her some pointers on which special guy gets lucky.." The girls burst out laughing as they stood up from their lounge chairs. I looked over to the boys who had their faces confused, mouths opened. "Oh sorry we didn't know you were coming so early otherwise we would have invited you guys.."