ShadowPeach<3

Let's meet the Littles and Caregivers!

SUN WUKONG- Little, Caregiver and Babysitter

Pronouns: He/him

Sexuality: Pansexual

STATUS- Dating Macaque [they aren't married yet ;) ]

Little: Little Wukong doesn't come easy when trusting people, so he usually hides his regression. The first person to find out was Macaque by accident, and since then, Macaque has been his caregiver. He loves Monkey Cop just like MK, he loves to play with the other monkeys on the mountain and cave. He acts like a monkey cub, and chirps whenever he can't speak properly. He's also cheeky and mischievous at times, he likes to hide from others and he's quite hard to find, but Macaque finds him anyway.

Caregiver: Wukong is not the best caregiver, he usually calls up for help, or sometimes he tells his Little stories. His Little loves his stories, Wukong does try his best to be a good Caregiver for his Little, it's a bumpy road, but he manages to be a good Caregiver at the end of the day.

Babysitter: Wukong is also not a great Babysitter since in the past when babysitting Red Son, he had help from Nezha. But he still tries, though when things get tough for him he calls for help. Specifically, Tang and Pigsy since they have parenting experience.

—————————————————-

Caregivers and Babysitters~ Macaque (Wukong doesn't trust anyone more than Macaque)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MACAQUE- Little, Caregiver and Babysitter

Pronouns: He/They

Sexuality: Gay

STATUS- Dating Wukong

Little: Little Macaque has a hard time speaking, and has more difficult time on expressing his emotions. But he does it with Wukong's help, Macaque also doesn't trust people very easily, though he's more cautious than Wukong (who flats out interrogates them) Sometimes he cuts himself off from other people, it's hard reach out for help for him. He's taking it with Baby steps, it's getting a tad bit easier through each step.

Caregiver: Macaque is actually an amazing Caregiver (as said by other Littles) He does Shadow Plays or in Little one's cases Puppet shows. He's known for being great at them, though things can get overwhelming at times and he may call for Tang, Pigsy. But in the end, Macaque's a great Caregiver.

Babysitter: He's everyone's go to Babysitter, and like I said before Macaque's awesome at Shadow/Puppet show or plays. He also lets the Little ones play with his clones when he's too tired or can't keep up with their activeness. Though when things get tough, he calls for Tangs and Pigsy since they're like the main help line for Parenting. Heck he might even call Nezha, I mean he's the Deity of Children, so he has to be great with children right? Yeah, that's what Macaque thinks. But he's a great Babysitter all throughout the day.

—————————————————————————————

Caregivers and Babysitters: Wukong (that's who Macaque trusts)

Okay, Shadowpeach is done! Like I said before, I'll pop more of these infos in the later future for now I have to get working on a Request!

Requests are welcome you know!