🐨Veintitrés🐨

I walk into doctors office with India holding jhene "imma drop kick yo ass on"

"foenem grave shawty" I whisper to India she laughs sitting down

"hi good morning" she says all happy ion know what fuck she happy about it's eight

in fucking morning why fuck is you happy "so how is she doing" India and doctors

look at me "she doing fine I guess" they laugh a little "and has she been"

"eating and sleeping well" "yea but few nights she not been sleeping like three"

"nights ion know why like I feed her and everything but she still crying and I don't"

"know what I'm doing wrong" "oh have you changed a routine" I shake my head

"no not really I just don't put her in my bed cause I'm scared she will get hurt"

"so I put her in her bed but it's next to mine but she would cry even when I pick her"

"back up she would stay crying" "your fine she just has separation anxiety"

"you hold her so much she's used to your embrace which is perfectly fine hence"

"why she needs you even when she's asleep and that's perfectly normal" "oh" they both

smile at me "ok let's see how much this pretty girl weights" I smile nodding as

India takes her coat off  and keeps her only in diapers then puts her on baby

weight machine "damn 5 pounds and 16 ounces" "so she only gained two"

"pounds this one month that's still good but also something we need to keep a eye out"

she ran some more basic stuff on her then she said she was healthy and she fine

so we left and me india decided to get some lunch and do some Christmas shopping

cause why not I mean I was really behind on it "you ight back there or do you"

"want me too come back there" "nah it's coo she just upset I'm taking too long wit her bottle"

she laughs as I shake my head shaking bottle "on gang you dramatic as fuck mami"

"it's never this serious to cry so hard like this" India laughs as I chuckle "give my baby"

"her bottle ugly ass nigga" I chuckle "it's too hot lemme take her out" I unbuckle her

and bring her out smiling "baby ass such cry baby if you uncle cared but you he"

"would bully fuck outta yo big head ass" "nigga don't  project your anger onto my"