🛍️Veinticinco🛍️

🍘At therapy🍘

🍘At therapy🍘

I sat down sighing "welcome back durk" "hi sorry fo calling you in today" she smiles

nodding then brings out my file and opens up her notes and sat down "so where are"

"we  oh we was talking bout your relationship with your partner" I sigh nodding as

I took my coat off  "he was shot recently" I mumble staring at ground replaying

video in my head  "I heard about that how are you coping" I sigh shrugging "ion know"

"and I'm having mixed thoughts on errything that he told me when he woke up" she nods

writhing it down "and what exactly did you guys talk about" I sigh laying back on couch

"a lot like he slept with one of our friends well he ain't gang no more but he cheated that's"

"overall thing that's got me in a very fucked up space but then again he didn't cause"

"he was also kinda cornered into it and used and taken advantage of while drunk but ion"

"know shit just got me messed up case I love him but ion know how to look him same way"

she nods "and do you think this is something you guys can talk and move forward from"

I sigh playing wit stress ball "ion know I want to but errytime I see him all anger comes"

"back and I just think bout him fucking on that nigga but it hurts not being with him I luh him"

she nods taking notes "mmhm ok and have you done exercises I taught you to manage your anger"

I nod looking outside window "I tried last time I was wit him but I got to a point I had"

"to walk out cause I ain't wanna explode on his ass or lay hands on him" I mumble

thinking back of our last conversation when he was in hospital "and that's"

"great you was able to control your anger when you first started that was one of your first checkpoint"

I sigh nodding "when you found out about the cheating how did you feel" I shrug looking at my shoes

"I was angry cause we already wasn't talking for a good minute and I did reach out"

"but I was being ignored and being a father ion quiet got time to go to his house anytime"

"I want so I just ain't give fuck at certain point but fact he went ghost then came"

"out said he cheated pissed me off then he asking if I'm mad why fuck won't I be mad at you"

"want to to be happy you ignoring me for like a whole month then pop up and you talking"