🔴Veinticuatro🔴

The same night

I open my eyes and struggled breathing immediately "calm down sir calm down"

"your in a hospital you was shot earlier this evening Your friends are outside your fine"

I look her and nod relaxing as memories of fight and qundo rondo punching me

"surgery went well you was touch and go but your going to make full recovery"

"and you'll be fine" I nod "can I bring India in" I nod groaning "due to your injury"

"your not going to be able to sit up right now as it will cause a lot of pain" I nod as she

walks out with nurse I lay their just thinking bout whole night and muwop and booka

acting weird as fuck and them leaving right before the shooting was placed

I look at door as it softly open India rushed over hugging me and starts crying

"I'm coo stop being a cry baby big head" she sniffles laughing a little "I was so scared"

"that's all but you ok" I sniffle nodding "mmmh ain't no one can take king von out"

"dis bitch nigga" I mumble weakly "durks here he's so worried and you know"

"when he's mad and he don't talk and his ass just pace and start talking to himself"

"yea that's how fucked up he is" I laugh a little then groan from pain "relax don't hurt"

"yourself big head" I nod "I gotta talk to him can you get him I need tell him sum"

I rush out "yea you need time alone" I nod she looks me and smiles "don't fucking"

"scare me like that again you flatline twice in the ambulance" I chuckle as she

kisses my cheek "I love you so fucking much" "I love you too but I ain't  goin"

"nowhere this just start to my killing spree na" she chuckles kissing my forehead

then wipes my eyes "imma go get durkio" I nod sighing as she walks out few minutes

later Durk walks in and shuts door behind him he came over to me looking me

"you ain't think I'll be back to piss you off huh" he chuckles rolling his eyes

"mane shut yo goofy ass up" I chuckle as he kisses me then Sat down "how you feelin"

"I mean I go shot in my arm and abdomen I feel great" he rolls his eyes "but I gotta"

"talk to you" he nods putting his hand on mine "booka and muwop set this shit"

"up ion know how ion know why but they part of this shit that went down"