Six

Chapter 6
Megan <3

Opening the door of her room, she's met with Alana sitting on the edge of her bed. She rolls her eyes before throwing the Gatorade her way then shutting the door behind her.

"How was the party?" Alana questions as she closed her drink back and set it on the floor. Her eyes followed Megan's as she took her sweatshirt off and put it back in her neat closet.

"It was good." Megan spoke, a smile playing on her lips as she reminisced about the fun moment between her and Mia.

{Flashback 24 hours ago}

The song Gas Pedal played throughout the house as Mia and Megan made their way to the back of the living room where it was space to move more.

Mia's hand was attached to hers still as they danced before she suddenly turned around making Megan's eyes widen.

Her hand left hers as she bent over some, hands on her knees as she began grinding against her. Megan's hands found their way to her waist, holding her as she moved.

Megan had her lip between her teeth as she looked down between them, lost in the way Mia was moving against her.

Mia turned around before putting her arms around Megan's neck. Megan's hands went to her waist as they continued dancing and having fun.

They were in their own world just dancing and having fun together until the song changed to Okay by JT.

That made Mia hype as she started singing to the lyrics along with Megan. They were both enjoying themselves, their laughter filled the space they were in as Megan pretended she had a microphone and put it near Mia's mouth as she rapped to the lyrics.

Mias hands roamed her body as she sang, her hair moving from side to side. She did a little spin and a playful move of her hips a little which made Megan chuckle as she admired Mia's exuberance.

{Flashback Over}

"How good we talking? Like you got twerked on good or you just danced and moved a little good?" Alana asked as she was really curious to know how her sister's first party in a new city was.

"Like I said it was good." Megan spoke before sighing and laying on her bed. "Why you in my room?"

Alana smacked her lips before rolling her eyes. "Lexi was buggin' a girl so I hid in yo' room for a bit." She shrugged before sipping her drink.

"Hm well get out now." Megan fake smiled before grabbing her small blanket on her side chair and covering her shoulders up from the coldness that enveloped the room.

"Uh rude. You could ask nicely." Alana rolled her eyes before standing with her drink in hand and leaving.

"Close my door!" Megan exclaimed as Alana didn't close the door fully and left it partially opened. Megan sucked her teeth before calling her back to shut it.

She shut off her lamp, grabbed her phone, and began scrolling through instagram a little while until her eyes drifted off to sleep.

{The next morning 7:25 Am}

Megan awoke from her sleep as she groaned and stretched her limps out. The covers were on one side of the bed and her bonnet was on her other pillow.

She stretched more before getting up from her bed and rubbing her eyes as she picks her phone up from all the floor.

She turns it on, surprised it's not dead, and checks the time seeing its 7 AM. Her school doors open at 8:25 meaning she doesn't have a lot of time for what she has to do.

She still slowly walks to her bathroom and cuts the light on, looking at herself before quickly washing her face and brushing her teeth.

She cuts the shower on after and gets inside, washing herself multiple times before stepping out and wrapping a towel around herself.

She yawns as she makes her way to her room and closes her door behind her. Drying herself off, she lotions before applying her bra black set and getting dressed in a pair of black oversized sweats with a white tank top and her black crocs.

She grabs a flannel and puts it on before sitting down at her vanity and doing her hair. She checks her phone first, seeing the time is now 7:50 AM making her nod her head at herself.

She starts curling her sew in, ensuring that every piece is curled before moving on to the next section.

Hoping her hair won't fail her today.

{One Hour Later}

A yawn escapes Megan's mouth as she walks into first period a little after the bell rang. She walks into class and gives her teacher a tardy pass before going towards her seat right beside Mia.

Mia moves her bag so she can sit down before settling into the chair after setting her bag down.

"Page 7." Megan nodded her head and told her thank you before opening up to the page, not ready to do the math work that's on the page.

Megan reaches for her bag to grab a pencil, only to forget that she had to buy more after breaking all of them when trying to do her chemistry work out of boredom.

She sighs and leans back in her seat. Her eye roam the class room as she watches everyone do their work. Some using calculators and some doing the work mentally.

She sighs before turning her head to Mia. Mia can sense her staring so she looks up and makes contact with her before raising her brow in a questioning manner.

"Do you have a pencil? I broke all mine." Megan asks quietly as she looks at Mia.

Mia bites the inside of her cheek before shrugging and looking inside her tote bag to see if she had an extra one.

When her hand landed on one, she grabbed it and gave it to her. "Keep it since you don't have any with you."

Megan nods with a grateful smile on her face. "Thank you Mia."

"You're welcome Megan."