③ Exchange Student

"People! Please! You are currently trespassing on school grounds. You are distracting our students! We advise you to leave immediately!" Aizawa yelled in an otherwise monotonous voice. Mic grabbed my hand and pulled me through the crowd of people and up next to Aizawa. Aizawa didn't notice me yet.

"All you have to do is give us All Might! He's here somewhere!" A female reporter yelled. "He said it's his day off.." Mic said back into the woman's microphone. "Just give us one good comment on record and then we'll leave!" A man asked, shoving his microphone in Aizawa's face. "I know how you people work, give you an inch and you'll want a mile." Aizawa responded.

"They are trespassing.. that means they're kinda like villains. Why don't we just.. beat em' up?" Mic mumbled to Aizawa. "Don't you even think about it. Unless you want your name dragged through the mud." Aizawa retorted. "Let's wait for the cops.

"WHO IS THIS CHILD?"

"IS THIS A NEW UA STUDENT?"

"DOES SHE KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT ALL MIGHT?"

The reporters had started to notice me, which meant Aizawa did too. I Ignored them and looked over at the gate where the press had broken in from, it was disintegrated.

Oh no.. that means.. Shigaraki is in the building now stealing information!

I tugged on Mic's sleeve to try and get his attention but he didn't notice as he was still trying to ward back the press. Before I knew it, the police had arrived to take care of the situation.

"That's a wrap! Get these vultures out of our station!" Mic shouted over the sirens while waving his arms. The press quickly cleared out upon hearing the police and the 3 of us made our way into the building.

"Mic, who's this?" Aizawa asked in a bored tone. "This is (Y/N) (L/N) she's got one heck of a story to tell so I'm taking her to see Nezu right away. You better get back to your class Eraser." Mic put a hand on my back and walked me into the school. Aizawa didn't say a world otherwise and headed in a different direction to what I would assume to be class 1-A.

"Nezu's office is right down here. There might be some other teachers in here so keep quiet and let me talk until they scatter." Mic said to me. I nodded as we stopped in front of a large door. Mic slid it open and I was surprised none the less when I saw who was inside.

All Might and Midnight were standing in front of Nezu's desk and the 3 of them were having a conversation. I couldn't help but get a little excited when I saw THE All Might standing in front of me, sure he was in his small form but that didn't take away from the fact that is was literally the number one hero.

"Present Mic. What an unexpected surprise. I see you've brought a child unbeknownst to the rest of the staff. May I ask who this is before they get escorted for trespassing?" Nezu said in a calm voice with a smile on his face.

Escorted for trespassing?? Wait! I can't get kicked out!

"Nezu please. We really have to talk to you it's extremely important. Could you 2 please give us the room?" Mic asked. The 3 teachers in front of us exchanged strange glances before Midnight and All Might left the room.

"Take it away Kid, tell him what you told me." Mic said reassuringly

I stepped forward and began explaining everything to Principal Nezu. I told him my name, what my world is like, how I woke up here, all the way up until I met Present Mic. I made sure to specify when I told him about My Hero Academia. Safe to say he was surprised to hear this information.