47

「★」

「★」

You wake up in a chair.

It's wooden and hurts your back like hell, but it's better than the contraption Katsuki- who's beside you, asleep,- has been locked up in.

"Look who's awake."

You look up and meet eyes with Dabi.

"Ew." you frown, looking everywhere around the room but him.

He sighs. "I know you're mad at me little hero, but you've got real potential here. Imagine all the power you'll hold- imagine how much money you'll have. You won't ever have to worry about being on your own again. You'll have people doing whatever you want for you whenever, you'll be able to afford all your pretty little expensive things."

You weren't listening most of that, and realizing you aren't bound to the chair, only your hands are together, you move your arms to point at the bar. "All that stuff work? You got a bar tender?"

Dabi nods with a grin. "Kurogiri, the girl's asking for ya."

The man warps in. He greets you with more politeness than you like, but you'll take it. "What can I help you with, Ms. [Name]?"

"Can I get a get a vodka coke? I'm partched and I'm too irritated to even pretend to hesr you out before you kill me or whatever."

The burned villain laughs loudly, while Kurogiri nods. "If that's what you want."

You can feel the blood still on your shirt and in your hair, but the back of your head feels banaged up- there's pressure on the wound where there wasn't before.

You and Dabi keep silent eye contact as you wait for your drink.

When you're handed the glass, you're suprised. He even added a lime. You nod appreciatevly and take a sip, leaning back further into the chair with a sigh.

"That was a shit show back there. You were holding back and I didn't stand a chance until you decided to quit chasing me."

Dabi shrugs. "Yeah. You'll have time to train once you're with me though."

"I agree with one part of that."

"The little limb chopper is awake!" Shigaraki smiles sarcastically. "How was your beauty rest?"

You deadpan. "I liked it better when he wasn't in the room."

"[Name]'s awake??" Toga asks, bounding into the room with a pep in her step.