How come..❔{BL}

Zavier doesn't like to call himself a hero, it's really just something he does to combat the stereotypes. He then wonders; one foggy and wet night, why anyone, but one, came to save him.

Word Count; 2210 ♪('ε` )
___________________________________________

" y'know what's funny? You're a hero that everyone claims to love, yet not one single person came to your rescue

" y'know what's funny? You're a hero that everyone claims to love, yet not one single person came to your rescue...why is that? "
:
:
:
.
\       /
\/

MAIN CAST

Axel Singh

Axel Singh. | 25 • 6'4 • ♎︎

♉︎ • 6'0 • 20 | Zavier Li.
___________________________________________

Zavier's POV

"Think he's dead?" One guy questioned to another.

"Not yet. This fucker just doesn't wanna die..."

Another blow to my rib, I cradled by self tighter despite every move hurting. There was ringing in my head right about now. And u could barely see out of my broken face. These guys just wouldn't let up. I don't even know what I did wrong. They're the ones who was fucking wit that lady...now they was mad and caught me after I barely escaped another altercation with some other goons. Pissed me off what can I do?

"If you're gonna kill me, just do it..." I said quietly. The urge to sleep was so intense that every time their body didn't come in contact with mine, I closed my eyes and hope they'd leave me for dead. They have to get tired at some point.

Somebody please come fucking kill me, it hurts to breathe.

"Oh would you just shut up," one of the guys said as he grabbed my face. "I hate idiots like you. Act all high and mighty and think just because you got guns on your side you can do whatever you want."