𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙡𝙫𝙚. the great man

"Excuse me, yes, coming through" Gojo purposely went in between Y/N and Nanami hence their hug was broken.

"What the, what is wrong with you—" Y/N wasn't able to continue when Gojo ignored her and spoke.

"Hi, I'm Gojo Satoru" he faced the man.

"Oh, so you're—"

"Yes, the fiance, soon to be husband of Y/N, true, correct, you are smart"

The man named Nanami only blankly stared at him, but still introduced himself. "I'm Nanami Kento" he said.

'I know, tsk. Who wouldn't know you?'

"Pleased to meet you" Gojo said but the man did not respond.

'The audacity to ignore me!'

"Y/N, how are you?"

Nanami Kento. A very hardworking man who never fails to get work done on time. He is famous in the corporate world as a gentleman who secures deals without any underhanded tactics, and the most famous in the underground for being so good at dissolving conflict without resorting to any kind of violence.

He was taken in by Y/N's grandfather when both his parents died, hence why Y/N and him grew up together, sometimes he would visit and they would play together. And maybe at some point in time, she actually had a crush on him.

Y/N is a year older than Nanami, but he acts like a big brother to her more than her who should actually be acting like an older sister to him.

And he knows damn well about Y/N and Gojo in college.

Y/N thought all the while that only Shoko knows she liked Gojo, however when him, Y/N Shoko and Masa drank together one time and got Y/N drunk with just two glasses of champagne, she spilled everything and then passed out, not remembering anything the next day.

"Never been better, Kento" she said. "Except when that thing is here" she pointed at Gojo.

"Wha—I have clear intentions with you!"

"Anyway, Kento! How was your trip? Philippines, Singapore then Malaysia, right?"

"It was great. I enjoyed it despite the meetings being tiring. I brought souvenirs, I wanted to go back for vacation next time"

"What the" Gojo muttered.

'No way I'm being ignored!' he thought.

'Hold on a second...is the reason why she doesn't like me and kept on ignoring me is because she likes Nanami?! They like each other?!'

'No, no way. This cannot happen'

"Y/N, I brought you sweets too!"

But Y/N just ignored him again.

"Kento, why didn't you tell me you're coming back today? I should have had the chefs prepared you a meal"

"Because I wanted to surprise you all, is your mother and father around?"

"Unfortunately they left already"

"Ah, then I'll just come back kr visit them at work"

"I'll make sure to inform you of their whereabouts, Kento"

"Hello? I am still here" Gojo waves at them.

"Ah yes, don't worry I have extras, I guess" Nanami said.

Gojo grinned. "So honored to finally meet you, Nanami, I've heard a lot about you, you're pretty famous, even got us one time" he chuckled.

"Are we going to be future business partners? In-laws?"

"No" Nanami flat out said no.

"No?" Gojo said.

"No" Nanami said.

"Awe, I was gonna call you brother-in-law!"

"I'm not Y/N's brother"

"Best friend!"

"We're not friends"

Gojo gasped. "Best man!"

"Shut up, Gojo" Y/N said, she was just holding back because Nanami is here and she doesn't want him seeing her in rage.

"Kento, we have a lot to catch up"

━━━━━━━━━━━

"Unbelievable!" Gojo threw his hands up in the air and slumped on his couch.

"Let me guess, she rejected you again"

"Shut up, Suguru, I'm not lost yet"

"Yeah, keep it up actually" Geto said.

"Is that sarcasm or are you being serious?"

"Could be both"

"Nanami just came in the picture, Suguru"

"And?" Geto raised a brow at him.

"And I'm saying this is bad!" He angrily munches a mochi.

"Y/N mushlaikemenhe mushlaykershoo"

"Don't eat like a kid. Stop talking while your mouth is full. Let me just remind you too that it was your fault for confessing in an odd timing back in college, and you never apologized with all the things you've done to her"

"I know! I've been meaning to apologize, I'm just looking for the right timing, you know? She never lets me have a proper conversation, how could I settle things?" He said then took another mochi.

"Well, that's your problem, not mine" Geto said.

"And I can't blame Y/N if she likes Nanami, that man is literally being talked about a lot both by men and women. He's a great man"

"You're not helping!" He said then took a bite, and suddenly an idea popped in his head.

"Sugowru" he says before swallowing the mochi completely.

"What?"

"Help me"

"With what?"

"You know" he said, and looked at him, Geto stood up.

"Oh no" Geto said. "No, leave me out of this"

But Gojo just grinned.

━━━━━━━━━━━