𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮-𝙨𝙞𝙭. cuddles and cuddles

"Waaah Gojo-san you're here!" Yuji exclaimed the moment Gojo stepped inside Y/N's penthouse. 

"Surprise!"

"Why are you here? Didn't you just get discharged?" Y/N furrowed her brows when she saw who Yuji let in.

"Yup! Went straight here after" he grinned. 

"Well, I can't do anything about it" Y/N shrugged and lazily slumped on the sofa with a bag of chips as she watched an animated series in the TV, she was having her lazy day, she didn't even bother to change her oversized shirt, she had no make up, and her hair wasn't even brushed properly. After all the stress she have been through because of what happened, she wanted nothing but to rest. 

"You look...comfy" Gojo said. 

"You've seen me now in this state, I won't bother changing and putting make up or whatever anymore, I am not in the mood to look great" she said. 

"Well, I don't really care, you still look beautiful" he said and Y/N just suddenly blushed.

"Shut up!"

"Ehem" someone cleared his throat. "We are still here" he said.

"Megumi-kun, I told you to play with Yuji" Gojo said.

"We are not kids" he deadpanned. 

"Gojo-san you were actually so cool in the fight! How did you do that? Please teach me your ways" Yuji excitingly said. "Then I'll call you Gojo sensei!"

"Aha! Yes! Great idea!" Gojo said smiling. "I will if I have time! I'll let you know then" he ruffled his hair. 

"Yes!" Yuji exclaimed. "Fushiguro we have snacks there, come on. Kugisaki missed the fight of the century, she went back abroad ahead, that was..." and Yuji talked nonstop as he lead Megumi to the kitchen. 

"Hey, are you actually okay now?" Y/N asked when the kids were gone.

"Of course" Gojo sat beside her. "That was nothing" he said. 

"Good" Y/N said and offered chips to him. "Have some"

"I want something different though" he said which made Y/N deadpan. "Suit yourself"

"I want something sweet" he said. "Like—" he paused then just laughed. "Never mind you might punch me"

Y/N glared at him and he just made a peace sign. "Hey Y/N" he started again.

"Yeah?"

"Why don't we go have a proper date?" he asked and Y/N looked at him.

"Are you saying we weren't having proper dates?"

"No, like a dinner in a restaurant" he said.

"But that's boring" Y/N said. "I want to do what ordinary people do, you know? Eat street food and stuff, the simple little things ordinary couples do" she said. "I never tried those"

Gojo looked surprised. "You haven't hang out with your friends to eat street food?"

Y/N only looked away. "Unlike you men who can do anything you want, we women are different" she said. "My parents are protective of me because I am a girl" 

Gojo just kept quiet, he didn't know that he was this privileged, and as much as he wanted a dinner date soon, he thought it could wait for a while. 

"Sure, let's go undercover" he said and grinned. "We'll do whatever you want, your parents won't worry if I am with you, they'd think we're dating in a luxurious place or something"

"Really?" Y/N sat straight and gasped and Gojo swore he saw her eyes sparkle.

"Of course!" He said. "Leave it to me"