𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣. rewind

"Shoko, I'm gonna die"

"No, you're not, you just—"

"Aaaah shhh! Quiet! Shut uppp!" She said and ran to her room and locked it. Both Yuji and Nobara blinked in surprise.

"Shoko-san, what happened?"

"Just let her be, until she calms down"

Y/N screamed on her pillow as she vividly remembered every moment that happened earlier.

Gojo actually took what Y/N said seriously and had secured a schedule to talk with her. He wouldn't let this opportunity pass. Once and for all, he could finally tell her everything.

Y/N sighed at his persistence, she really didn't want to face him at all, she was so stubborn so Masahiro and Nanami talked to her.

"You see Y/N, I know you don't want to get hurt again, your feeling is valid, your reaction is normal" Masahiro said.

"But if you keep on prolonging it, you will never be free" he added.

"Masa-san is right, Y/N. You should confront him. Clear things with him, so you'll finally be able to move on."

"What? How did you know, Kento?!"

"You spilled it yourself when you got drunk"

"What?! And you didn't tell me?"

"I didn't want you to get embarrassed. Besides, until nothing is happening, you'll still get stuck with him, he is your fiancé after all. So go talk to him and hear whatever he's gonna say"

Y/N huffed as she fixed her hair and make up. With one last glance at her look and her red wine dress, she prepared to confront the man who's waiting for her in her office.

The door swung open and Gojo immediately turned to look at her. She had a blank expression as she walked with grace towards the couch across him. She sat down and crossed her legs then looked at him.

"What is it that you want to talk to me about? I don't have much time" She raised her brow. She was prepared with whatever he will say.

"I came here to say I'm sorry for the things I did to you since we were kids, especially when I ruined your date in highschool with that side character" he said.

She was prepared—or that's what she thought.

'Huh???'

Y/N blinked three times. She definitely did not expect him to say that sttaight to the point.

"I'm serious! I'm not joking, this isn't a prank either." Gojo said. "I also wanted you to know that when I said I liked you, it was the truth"

Now this made Y/N suddenly mad.

"Huh" she scoffed. "Really?"

"I am serious" he said. Y/N scanned his face, and she hated to admit it but he was actually being serious.

"You said you liked me, sure, then I see you with another girl after that?" She crossed her arms and raised a brow at him.

Gojo furrowed his eyebrows. "What?"

"The park near our university, at around 5pm, after you said you like me, does that ring a bell?"

Gojo skimmed through his memories then remembered what she was pertaining to.

"Huh? How did you know? I wasn't dating that girl though!"

Y/N clicked her tongue in annoyance. "I saw it with my own eyes"