𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣. the missing kid

Y/N flashed a sweet smile at Gojo. "Fushiguro...Megumi" she repeats.

"Yup! Yes, I know what you're thinking, his name is weird, but blame that to his obnoxious father"

"Is there any other place here that we can talk?" Y/N said, her smile not fading away. "In private?" 

Geto already exited the background. 

'Good luck man'

"Why?" Gojo asked, then was surprised when Y/N suddenly pulled him by his collar.

"YOU ARE THE ONE WHO TOOK HIM IN?!" 

Megumi who was told to go back to his room got startled for a bit with the sudden scream outside.

"Wha—why are you so mad?"

"Why am I so mad" Y/N nodded and scoffed. "Oh! If I could just punch that pretty face of yours!"

"Eh?" Gojo got confused and took the opportunity when Y/N grip loosened. He immediately took her hand in a swift motion then pulled her closer.

"Hey!" Y/N protested with a scowl.

"Tell me exactly why are you mad" he says, not letting her go. 

'Damn it, he's actually really strong'

"I have been receiving various threats and random attacks lately from the Zeni'ns, and my men are getting injured. Kento can't even stop the conflict anymore, they are not open to negotiations unless a certain someone is returned." Y/N says calmly. 

"They are not open to any conversation. They have declared to go on an all out war on the culprit.  Recently my father has been putting pressure in me to resolve the conflict and to avoid any unnecessary expenditures." she continued. 

"We are engaged, right?" Y/N smiled.

"Well, I am aware of the threat—"

"We are engaged. Right?" Y/N repeats, her smile not fading away.

"Yes of course"

"And what happens when we get married?"

"Of course we become one" Gojo says. Y/N nodded and hummed.  

"AND NOW I FIND OUT THAT YOU'RE THE ONE WHO TOOK HIM IN?!"

"Come on! He's homeless! And fatherless" he notes.

"He's smart and skilled as well, I was considering in making him part of our family—"

"Oi, Gojo Satoru" Y/N spoke.

"Have you gone crazy?"

"No, but—hey!"

Y/N pulled her arm from Gojo. "Satoru, I no longer want to experience war again" she said.

"So please, return the kid at once" 

Gojo just sighed. "Don't worry, okay? Leave everything to me." he said.

"Now tell me, is that why you had a graze on your shoulder, because the Zen'ins attacked you?" 

"This is nothing" she says. "His bullet missed"

Gojo stared at her for a while. 

"What?! Just make sure to return him!"

"Fineeeee! I told you to not worry! But while you're here, might as well meet him. After all, he's the son of the most skilled mafia alive—had he not defied his family"

━━━━━━━━━━━

Zeni'n Toji. The black sheep of the family.