Chapter 2: Team Up

Madison is in the women's locker room by herself since most of the women aren't here yet or just walking around Full Sail just before the show started.

She's been trying her best to avoid Shotzi ever since she arrived which so far is working out extremely well for the younger Bella it's just a shame that she hasn't managed to speak with Finn yet.

Which is what she's planning on doing, she of course didn't have a match tonight or having to do anything tonight but she's just there in case Regal needs her for a match or promo and that does tend to happen.

She walks out of the locker room with her phone in her jacket pocket in case anybody wants her, that includes family or friends. She bumps into Strong and Shafir "hey, guys" Madison says as both give her a hug.

"Hey, how are you?" Marina asks as Madi talks to them for a good few minutes laughing and joking as they show a few pictures of Troy on their phones.

The younger Bella then left a few minutes later, with her being asked to see Regal in his office "what's up?" She asks a bit cheerful as Regal chuckled since he always enjoyed her happy and excited side.

"I was wondering if you would team up with Finn" at that question she was confused, why Finn and not Ciampa? Don't get her wrong Finn is her best friend and crush besides Ciampa is the one that's been helping her with Johnny and Candice due to their past.

"Why Finn?" She asks confused as there was also a camera filming their conversation for NXT so she was in character "because Tommaso is teaming up with Shotzi."

At this point she was even more confused, shouldn't Finn team up with Shotzi considering that they're both heels and she along with Ciampa are faces "you don't have to agree straight away Madison."

Madison nods and excuses herself from his office officially ending the segment but as she walks through the halls of Full Sail University she was cornered by Ciampa and Blackheart.

She was hurt and confused by Ciampa's betrayal but luckily enough for her Finn came to her rescue, though little did they know Ciampa's betrayal pissed off Candice LeRae and Johnny Gargano who had seen the whole interaction.

Author's Note:

Well, Ciampa is suddenly helping Shotzi but thankfully Finn is here to help Madison.

First PPV is TakeOver: In Your House which is in 5 weeks time, what should I do?