Chapter 1: Bella Vs Blackheart

It's been about a week since both Madison and Finn came back, with Finn coming back to NXT from the main roster whereas Madi had returned from an injury and she was ready to get back.

Though she is alone due to her best friends Candice LeRae and Johnny Gargano turned heel at TakeOver Portland not so long ago and she refused to turn with them.

Ever since then the three friends have been in a rivalry with the Gargano's wanting Madi to join them and reunite the 'family' but she keeps refusing them.

As she entered Full Sail she is met by Adam Cole of the Undisputed Era, the two had formed a close bond some would say and he's been trying to help her with Johnny and Candice.

She and Cole talked for a couple of minutes unbeknownst to them a certain couple was watching them, feeling a little jealous, Candice glared at Cole from a distance as Johnny did the same.

"So, how are we going to Madi back on our side?" Candice asks looking at Johnny "we've basically tried everything" she says "one of these days Madi will join us and everything will be fine Candice."

Candice, of course trusted Johnny in what he saying and it still hurt when Madison refused to join a number of weeks ago before she got injured.

Not only that she recently had a breakup with Shotzi, since Blackheart refused to be her tag partner and help her in every way, that didn't sit well with Johnny, Candice nor William Regal.

Due in part it was Regal who put them as a tag team in the first place and so was pissed off by Shotzi's actions though that would make things easier for Candice and Johnny.

Speaking of Madison she was by Gorilla preparing for her match, which was right after Keith and Cole's promo.

*****

Madison throughout the match and now had the advantage over Shotzi, not one time Shotzi had managed to gain an advantage or attack Madison though that didn't care to the younger Bella as she wanted revenge.

Despite the fact that they were only on the same page three weeks ago before it all fell apart, Madison then got up on the top turnbuckle and delivered a splash before she eventually used the Bella Buster which is a sitout facebuster that she adapted from her older sister Brie.

Madison then covered Shotzi and got the victory as Alicia announced "the winner of the match Madison Bella!" The crowd cheers as the referee held her hand as Candice and Johnny watched on from backstage letting her have her moment.

Author's Note;

Next chapter will have Madison and Finn interaction.

Also I decided to already split up Shotzi and Madison that way it'll be much easier for Johnny and Candice.