chapter 4

so hi its wang dang and i decided to update today :)
i honestly suck so i hope wing ding will edit it
hope you kind of enjoy (don't worry wangy i got your back girl)

wang dang + wing ding

Sam's POV

I look at Brynn sadly through the rear-view mirror and frown. She's been alittle off for the past few days. She lacks self confidence, but I can't blame her. The way Michael was talking to her made me so pissed, but I guess she didn't realize.

I continue driving through the streets, almost hitting a few cars until we finally arrive back at the apartment

We eventually arrive safely at our apartment, all of us jumping out of the car in excitement. I run up to my room and pull out an old, wornout notebook. I write a quick note in sloppy printing then quickly slide it under Ella's door. I can't take the chance of getting caught by Brynn.

Dear Ella,
code blue! meet me in my room at twelve o'clock sharp!
-Sam
I walk back up to my bed and jump onto it. I didn't realize that I was so tired today. I eventually fall asleep while I watched netflix.

-

"Sam?" I hear a voice say from my door. I squint my eyes and look over at who ever said that.

"Yeah. Who is it?" I ask, trying to keep my eyes open.

"Its Ella! You told me to come..... Code blue! and obviously that's important!" She says in a whisper yell.

"Oh right sorry." I sit up and turn my lamp on rubbing the sleep out of my eyes. Brynn must have come in and shut it off for me in my sleep knowing she's a freak about turning the lights off.

"So lately I've been realizing that Brynn isn't being her usual self. She hasn't posted a cover in almost a month." I whisper and to her and then pat the spot next to me for her to sit.

"Yeah I noticed it too." She replies with a sad sigh then lays back on my bed placing a hand on her stomach and one on her forehead.

"I don't know what to do though and that's why I told you to come here." I say trying to brainstorm with ideas.

"Well I want to do something for Brynn. I think maybe a surprise party. Or maybe we get all our subscribers to go onto Twitter and trend a hashtag for her and all tweet her the same thing. 'We love you Wing Ding #welovewingding"
Ella says a hint of hope in her voice.

"That's a great idea! We'll do it soon but right now I have a date with my bed. Sorry Ella." I say jokingly

She just chuckles and walks towards the door closing it after she leaves. I turn my lamp off and pulled my covers over my body slowly falling to sleep.

-
I wake up to the sound of laughing and loud chatting. I groan and remove my blankets and putting on some fluffy slippers. I check my mirror to see if I look okay and I walk out my room, making my way down the short tiled hall.

I turn the corner into the living room and see Ella and the boys all laughing and eating a bag of chips.
"Hey Sam." Ashton smiles at me and waves cutely. I return it smilin widely and replying with a short hi.
"Ella, Where's Brynn?" I ask curiously.
"Um I'm not sure to be honest. I think she's still sleeping."
Brynn sleeping at 11:30am? That's so unlike her. I nod at Ella and walk towards Brynn's room. I tip toe down the hall towards Brynn's room and quickly arrive in front of her door. I hear soft music playing, I believe it's Bring Me The Horizon. I knock softly and I her a mumbled "Come in!" coming from the other side of the door. I slowly open the door and I look at Brynn, she's sitting at her black, wooden desk doing her hair. She looks over and gives me a small smile.

"Hi" She says chuckling a bit.
"Hey what's up?"
"Oh nothing, just getting ready. I might go out today." She says quietly. I chuckle lightly.
"With who?" I ask grinning, maybe she found a cute boy or someone she enjoys hanging out with.
"Oh, just Jenn. She asked if I wanted to go have lunch with her and Jack." She says with a smile.
"Alright, well I'll be in the living room with the boys and Ella, there's a smoothie on the counter for you if you'd like it." I smile at her giving her a tight, warm hug.
"Thanks Sammy, love ya!" She says giggling and putting her hand over my arm in attempt to hug me while sitting down.
"No problem!" I say already half way down the narrow hallway. I walk back into the living room and sit beside Ashton, he gives me a small smile and I grin.

"Hiya." He whispers
"Hi" I whisper back, a slight blush forming on my face. He begins to play with my fingers as everyone in the room is talking loudly.

You can hear a door close lightly from down the hall and the light foot steps in the hallway. Everyone looks at the entrance way and looks at Brynn. She gives a small wave but quickly wanders off into the kitchen trying to avoid socializing.
"I love your outfit!" Ella says complimenting her black, ripped shorts paired with a black muscle tee covered with the white Bring Me The Horizon logo on it, plain black converse and a palish blue jean jacket. You can see her cheeks brighten to a redish pink and she looks down.

"Thank you." She mumbles a small smile on her face. I look over at Michael and see him checking her out with a little smirk on his face. Brynn grabs her smoothie and takes a small sip.
"Thank you for the smoothie Sam, but I'm off now" She says giving a small wave and then grabbing her phone and walking out the front door.

The first thing that escapes Michael's mouth was
"Damn." He mumbles rather loudly biting his dark bottom lip.

"Michael, keep it in your pants please." Luke says giggling at himself. Everyone chuckles at Michael, Ashton shaking his head. Michael's cheeks begin to turn red and he gives Luke a very dirty look.

"Shut up Luke." He mumbles angrily and takes a sip of his Ginger Ale. Luke just giggles some more and asks "So what are we gonna do?" Everyone sits in silence trying to think of something for the six of them to do. Finally Ella decides to break the silence saying "How about we go to Extreme Trampoline?" She asks excitedly a huge grin spread across the lower half of her face.

"Does that require moving?" Michael asks seriously, but Ella just laughs it off. Everyone agreed on going to Extreme Trampoline, even if it was a place meant for kids.

A/N
AYE BITCHES GUESS WHO'S BACK. HAHhah it's wiNG DINg AND NOW I'M SIGNING OFF AGAIN TO WRITE ON MY OTHER ACCOUNT KK BYe ILY ALL
-wing ding