Chapter 1

(Ella POV)

"Yeet!" Brynn exclaims and throws her empty metal water bottle across the room. I laugh as it makes a dent in the wall

"Why did you have to do that in my room!" Sam yells at Brynn.

"Jesus no need to get mad" Brynn says with a chuckle.

"I'm so bored, we should go to Taco Bell" Sam yells at us.

-

-

-

We finally arrive at Taco Bell and walk inside. We walk straight up to the counter to order. I look up at see a handsome boy with brunette hair, and dark brown eyes. I see it says his name is Calum one his name tag.

"Uhm... H-hey how can I help you?" He says to me.

"I'll have 3 jumbo spicy chicken tacos with 3 large sprites" I say to him and smile flirtatiously. He blushes and smiles back.

"Ok coming right up"

"ew"

"no"

Sam and Brynn walk away from me and Luke in disgust.

"Hey I kinda like you... I mean you seem cool could I maybe have your number?" Calum says while blushing.

"Of course" I smile then type my number into his phone. Then I walk away with our food.

I blush while sitting down at our table, then Sam and Brynn ask me a whole bunch of questions

"Did you get his number?"

"Did you kiss him?"

"He was cute"

"Use protection"

I laugh at the last one. Sam and Brynn. Best friends, Room mates and sisters. I wouldn't survive without them life it would just be torturous.

"Guys let's go back to the apartment I want to finish my room!" Brynn exclaims really excited.

So pretty much Sam, Brynn and I just moved into our apartment about a week ago (A/N fuck with us and then we tweak it hoe) and we have everything set up except for our bedrooms.

The whole car ride home was just Me texting Calum I learned that he's in a band called "5 Seconds Of Summer"he plays the bass and sings he also apparently has 3 friends Luke, Michael and Ashton they're also his bandmates which is pretty cool and he works at the local Taco Bell.

Brynn and Sam are singing really loudly to Arctic Monkeys you know the usual and Brynn almost got in a car crash but that's kinda my fault because I let her drive.

We finally arrive back at our apartment building we all rushed to the doors and ran to our rooms we had all our decorations, furniture, clothes and belongings in our rooms already.

Let the decorating began

-

A/N okay this chapters really shitty but i'm thinking of changing the stories name idk i still have to ask belela throne and salmon about it but they're both busy so i have to wait :( short and shitty i know

- Wing Ding