Chapter 2

A/N mE I'M BACK WHoO i'm sick af though :((( and wong dong just got back this morning and i want to see her so bad :((( it's funny i'm like the only one who ever goes on this account :((( i have no life lmao and i just redid our whole account whoo! (that was written over a month ago lmao opps?) (that was written like two months ago?? opps??)
-wing ding

Sam's p.o.v

I walk out of my now complete room and peek through Brynn's door.
I see her sleeping on her bed, face first onto her pillow. I smile at how comftorble and lazy she looks. The walls of her room that were origanally white, are littered with band posters ranging from Marina And The Diamonds to Bring Me The Horizon.

Her bed frame was a plain black colour and her sheets were also just plain black nothing special. Her guitar case was laying on the ground wide open it looks like she was playing it just awhile ago, Her camera equipment was also set up. I come to realization that she was probably recording a cover for youtube since she hasn't recorded a video yet.

We all make videos on the website YouTube. I usually make challenge videos but ocassionaly I'll make something different, Brynn does covers with her guitar and may also throw in a rant video at times and Ella spends alot of her time filming/writing het skits that are the funniest! We all have around 300k-400k subscribers a majority of them girls though!

We all share a vlog channel called 'Adventuring Insanity' that we all share. We post daily vlogs and we have around 100k subscribers on it. Brynn's the queen of vlogging though she pretty much rules the vlog channel!

I walk up to Brynn quietly and lightly shake her shoulder trying to wake her up peacefully.
"Bwinnie wake up!" I whisper my hand still placed on her shoulder.
"Samantha Kim I swear to god if you don't fucking take your hand off my shoulder I will bitch slap you all the way to hell." I hear her mumble to me. Let's just say Brynn's not really a morning person and she's always grumpy if something/someone wakes her up, But her reactions are always the funniest!

"C'mon Brynn! Calum invited us to his apartment that he share's with his friends and Ella really wants to go!" I groan frustrated with how stubborn she's being.

"Is Calum the ugly one that works at Taco Bell?" She asks still pissed that I just woke her up.

"BRYNN WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY!?" I turn around seeing Ella at the door frame, anger in her eyes. I mean who wouldn't be if someone insulted there crush.

"Take a fucking chill pill Ella. I was kidding." Brynn sighs standing up and walking towards her closet and picking out her outfit. I take a seat on her bed as I'm already dressed and ready to go. I watch as she pulls out a plain black muscle tank top, a red flannel and black leggings grabbing a pair of beat up black converse.
"You really need new Converse." I state. I hear her chuckle and she replies with a
"I know!" and she gives me a small smile.

"GUYS! LET'S GO WE'RE GOING TO BE LATE!" Ella shouts from the front door.

Brynn quickly puts her converse on a grabs a black beanie and puts it on quickly running down the stairs as I trail behind her. I look at Ella she's wearing a black skater skirt with a black and white striped shirt with a jean jacket.

"You look cute! Trying to impress Calum?" I say while raising an eyebrow, she blushes and nods
"Shut up, let's go." We rush to the car and Brynn's about to sit in the driver's seat.
"No Brynn you aren't driving!" Ella giggles and she sighs in deafeat
"Damnit.." She mumbles and sits in the back seat beside me. Let the car ride begin.
-
Brynn's p.o.v

"Ella hey!" Calum exclaims as he answers the door and gives her a big hug and Sam and I awkwardly stand there I fiddle with my fingers. I don't really do well with people espically with new ones.
"Who's that?" A boy with lilac hair pops up from behind Calum
"Ella and her friends..." Calum looks at us wondering what our names are
"I'm Sam and she's Brynn" She points at herself than at me and I look up and wave awkwardly and Michael smirks at me.
"Hey Little Miss Awkward. This is gonna be fun."

He laughs loudly as Calum invites us inside. I quickly take off my shoes trying to avoid Michael's stares.
"CALUM WHY ARE THERE STRANGERS IN THE HO-THEY'RE GIRLS!"

A tall boy with curly hair and pretty hazel eyes exclaims pointing at us in shock. I guess he's as abnormal to girls as I am to guys.

"Calm down Ash it's just Calum's girlfriend and her smoking hot friends!" Michael says putting his arm around my shoulder and pulling me into his body tightly. I blush looking at Michael's arm
"I know I'm hot don't have to remind me." Sam says back making everyone burst out laughing.
"What the fuck is all the yelling about?" A boy with pale skin walks down the stairs shirtless and rubbing his eyes as if he just woke up. My eyes widen in shock as I still haven't adapted to all the boys everywhere it's abnormal to me. Luke sees Ella and smiles and waves completely ignoring Sam and I

"Ohh Calum's girlyfriend is here!"

"You guys are so embarressing!" Calum exclaims grabbing Ella's hand and pulling her upstairs leaving Sam and I by ourselves with the rest of Calum's friends.
Fuck My Life.