Chapter Twenty: Guess who's back

"Mattheo?"

You could only just make out from the silhouette that was stood by the lake.

He took a step forward.

"What's he doing here?" Draco's fist tightened, and his anger grew with every passing second.

"I don't know, I haven't seen him in months" you replied.

"Well let's make it a few more months, or years at least" Draco said as he began to make his way towards Mattheo.

"Draco wait" you shouted.

He turned around and hesitated whether or not to proceed in Mattheo's direction or to listen to what you had to say.

"Just listen to what he has to say" You sighed and grabbed his arm.

He rolled his eyes and took a step back.

"What are you doing here Mattheo?" You asked.

"My father sent me here to do something for him" He smirked.

"To do what?" You replied.

"That's for me to know and for you to find out" He inched closer to you.

"Don't step any closer" Draco pulled you back so you were standing behind him.

"Or what...Malfoy" Mattheo took another step forward and gave Draco a cunning smirk.

Draco stood still for a moment and clenched his fist, as did you, worried about what was about to come next.

After a few moments of silence, suddenly Draco lunged forward and tackled Mattheo to the ground.

As Mattheo struggled beneath him, Draco got his fist ready to strike the first punch.

Out of nowhere, Mattheo gained enough strength to pull out of Draco's restraint and strike him first.

Before you could stop him (not that you would), Draco's fist met Mattheo's face.

You, Blaise and Pansy, cheered him on.

After that, Draco's fist met Mattheo's face a few more times.

Not once, not twice, not three times, but four.

Draco finally decided to give in and leave Mattheo there covered in blood.

"You okay?" You gave him a soft smile.

"Of course I am, are you?" He kissed you on the cheek and put his arm around you.

"As long as you're okay, I'm perfectly fine" You placed your hand in his which was around your neck.

You turned to look at him and noticed Mattheo's fist had given Draco a large cut on his cheek.

"Ouch, is it painful?" You asked as you gently brushed his cheek with your thumb.

Draco winced.

You grabbed a tissue from your pocket and dabbed it on his wound to stop the blood.

A few moments later Professor Mcgonagall happened to make an appearance.