Epilogue

Five years later,
Priya was running around here and there as they are getting late for the party. Priya sighed seeing her family lazing around the living room without any care in the world. Life has been good infact very good for them. Priya smiled seeing her family chatting and teasing lying on the floor of their living room.They had a come a long way but everyone remained the same.
Priya smiled seeing everyone passing her son like some ball while he was gurgling in joy. Akki and shivi got married after two years of her son's birth. It was an arranged marriage, Raya felt they will be good together so they talked with akki and shivi separately not wanting to make them uncomfortable incase they had some other plans but akki and shivi agreed to their elders decision as they don't have anyone in their life. Their parents were more than happy to get akki and shivi married. Ram, shubu and akki started a new business by arranging a loan from the bank after giving it a lot of thought. They struggled a  little initially but later they started getting better in it.Their business started flourishing and started earning more. Shivi opened a new boutique after her marriage with their family support and after a while sandy joined shivi's boutique to help her out with marketing and finances, so that shivi can concentrate on her designing work. Priya worked as a professor still as she loves her job too much to leave that and join the business. After a year of akki and shivi's marriage, shubu and sandy got married with all their blessings. Akki-shivi have a one year old baby girl while shubu-sandy have six months baby girl. Last year they have bought a big bunglow for themselves as they want to live together. They got settled in the new house very Well. Priya's parents to stayed with them after lot of compelling as even akki has to be here as he is handling the business. So they all stayed in a house managing their family business.
Priya came of out of her thoughts when her son advik dashed with her.
Priya: adhu careful baba.
Adhu: mamma I'm hungry.
Priya: yeah come with me.
Priya picked her son in her arms and went towards her siblings. Her adhu looked mature infront of these business people's. No one will believe they were the one of the sophisticated business people in the city as they looked like a messy kid. Eating all the junks and behaving like a kid.
Priya: all of you get ready quickly. Don't forget you people or the host of the party.
Shubu: bhabhi chilll
Priya: shubu
Shubu: I'm ready bhabhi
Shivi: you will attend the function in your shorts.
Sandy: he will attend if his bhabhi asks him.
Akki laughed listening to that
Shubu: sandy
Sandy: what?
Priya: ok enough of the banterings. Go and get ready. You Ram no need to act like sleeping. Feed your son, he is hungry.
Shubu and akki was beside Priya the next moment.
Shubu: bacha you didn't tell chachu, you were hungry.
Akki: mamu will bring adhu's favourite.
Shubu: chaloo let's get  adhu some yummy yummy food.
With that shubu picked adhu in his arms went inside the kitchen followed by akki to feed adhu.
Shivi's one year old started crying, Ram got up from his place and picked his princess.
Ram: kya hua meri pari ko. Mamu will feed you.
Ram went to kitchen with aarohi in his arms while Priya picked Sandy's daughter ananya in her arms.
Priya: you two go and get ready while I will take care of them.
Shivi: ji bhabhi
Sandy: ji didi.

Later all got ready and entered the venue which looked very grand. It was success party of their company as they had successfully finished the prestigious government tender that they bagged last year. This success made them to reach another milestone in their business. They greeted their friends, families and colleagues along with their families. Ram gave the speech and started the party. Vedika mom and dad looked at all the three pairs with envy. Raya's parents were the proud one's as they watched their children happy being together. All looked at the three pair in awe. Priya held sandy-shubu's daughter in her arms while Ram was busy making faces at the small princess. Akki and shivi were feeding Raya's son adhu while shubu was busy tickling akki-shivi'a daughter who was in Sandy's arms. All three pairs treated all the three babies as their own and they never differentiated them. Vedika mom looked at them at envy as they had not changed a bit. Their bond was still the same. She remembered her words about them changing after marriage even now after being so successful they never disobeyed their siblings words. All the four treated Raya as their parental figure. If only she had allowed her daughter to marry Ram, this would have been hers. Even in the back of mind Vedika's mom know her daughter won't be able to do what Priya did single handedly. Now her daughter is living in a loveless marriage with a son. Vedika wasn't independent like Priya so she got adjusted with the mistreatment she got from her in-laws thinking about his future as her parent didn't support her when she talked about wanting to independent. So she just lived the life that she selected due to the greed.

Raj: you guys go and enjoy. We will take care of the kids.
All the three couple happily gave the kids to their parents, while they entered the dance floor. The dj played a melodious romantic song while all the three pairs got lost in their soulmate's eyes forgetting the world.
Ram held Priya's waist while she had her arms around his neck both swayed softly.
Ram: jaan you look so tempting.
Priya: achaa
Ram: seems like we are going to have a long night today.
Priya: not only two for few years.
Ram: really?  I can't wait jaan.
Priya: you have to wait
Ram: why? jaan pleaseeee
Priya: baby takes time to come out.
Ram: baby?
Priya: congratulations to be papa. You are going to be father for second time.
Ram: jaaan are you serious?
Priya: I just confirmed today with doctor.
Ram: you should have informed me before. I love you so much Jaan. Oh god I'm going to be father.
Ram pecked her forehead and jumped in happiness making others to look at him while Priya asked him to stay silent.
Shubu: what happened Bhai?
Ram: congratulations chachu for the second time.
Shubu: chachu?second time? Bhabhi congratulations
Ram: why can't you congratulate me first? It is always your bhabhi that's comes first for you.
Akki: jeeju congratulations.
Soon all started congratulating Raya and the grandparents were happy having another baby on board. All were excitedly discussing the gender of the baby and started discussing name that starts with A as they want all their kids name to start with A.
Ram and Priya smiled looking at eachother seeing their crazy family discussing like baby is going to born the next day.

Ram took Priya in a side hug and pecked her forehead while Priya hugged him placing a kiss on his cheek softly.
Ram: love you Jaan. I don't know what would have happen to me if it wasn't you. I am the happiest man alive in this planet. You are the one answer to all my prayers.
Priya: love you more Ram. I'm nothing without you. I must be the luckiest women on the world to get a husband like you.
Shubu: love birds include us also in your hug.
Ram smacked shubu's head and hugged him, soon all joined the hug. They shared a family hug and started teasing eachother. Ram had his hand entwined with Priya's hand. He kissed her knuckles softly making her look at him. Ram picked adhu in his arms when he stretched his hand towards his father. Both Ram and Priya kissed adhu's either of the cheek together while the photographer clicked the little family's photo as a candid one. After a while, the photographer asked them to pose for a family photo. All the three pairs with their kids stood next to each other while their parents sat in the divan infront of them. All smiled looking at camera except Raya who were last in eachother's eyes and they lived happily everafter.
Happiness is all about togetherness. They lived in paradise due to their love for each other. They didn't forget their roots even when they reached a new heights with their success. Love is ultimate reason for a happy life.

P.s: pheww.., finally finished. I'm glad that everyone wants an update but it will be nice if you all comment about the update atleast a word in this last chapter. It will motivate me write more. Thank youu. And thank you so much for those who comment regularly, you comments made me happy.