Noo!!!!

Taehyung's words hung in the air like a challenge, a promise of a fate worse than death

Taehyung's words hung in the air like a challenge, a promise of a fate worse than death. YN's heart raced as she felt herself getting pulled deeper into the darkness, felt herself becoming a prisoner of Taehyung's twisted desires.

And then, everything went black.

When YN came to, she was trapped in a world of pain and pleasure, a world where Taehyung was the master and she was the slave. She knew she was doomed, doomed to be forever trapped in Taehyung's web of darkness and desire.

But even as she knew she should be afraid, YN felt a thrill of excitement run through her veins. She was addicted to the rush of adrenaline that came with being in Taehyung's presence, addicted to the way he made her feel alive.

"Welcome to your new life, YN," Taehyung whispered, his eyes gleaming with triumph. "Welcome to our twisted love story.

YN tried to run, but Taehyung was too quick. He caught her in his arms, his grip like a vice.

"You think you can escape me?" he hissed, his eyes blazing with anger. "You think you can ever leave me?"

YN struggled against his grip, but it was no use. She was trapped.

"Please, Taehyung," she begged. "Let me go."

Taehyung's laughter was cold, calculated. "You'll never be free from me, YN," he whispered. "You'll never be free from our twisted love."

And with that, he dragged her back to his lair, determined to make her pay for her attempted escape.

Taehyung's eyes narrowed as he gazed at YN, his expression unforgiving. "You tried to leave me," he whispered, his voice dripping with malice. "You tried to escape our love."

YN trembled in his grasp, knowing she was in trouble. "I-I was just trying to get some air," she stammered.

Taehyung's laughter was cold, cruel. "You'll get no air, YN," he hissed. "Only darkness. Only pain."

And with that, he pulled out a small box from his pocket, a box containing a tiny, gleaming knife. YN's eyes widened in terror as Taehyung's eyes gleamed with sadistic intent.

Just as Taehyung's grip on YN's arm tightened, the door burst open and his friends strode in.