Bonus

Epilogue:

Years later, Taehyung and YN sat on their porch, watching their children play in the backyard. Their son, Minsoo, was chasing their daughter, Haru, around the garden, both of them laughing and shrieking with delight.

Taehyung smiled, his eyes warm with pride. "We did good, YN," he said, turning to his wife.

YN smiled back, her eyes shining with happiness. "We did," she agreed. "We've got two amazing kids, and a life filled with love and laughter."

Minsoo, who was 10 years old, ran up to them, his face flushed with excitement. "Mom, Dad, can we have a picnic on the beach tomorrow?" he asked, his eyes sparkling with hope.

Taehyung ruffled his son's hair. "We'll see, buddy," he said. "But I promise you, we'll make it a special day."

Haru, who was 7 years old, climbed up onto YN's lap, her eyes fixed on her mother's face

Haru, who was 7 years old, climbed up onto YN's lap, her eyes fixed on her mother's face. "Mommy, can I help you make dinner tonight?" she asked, her voice sweet.

 "Mommy, can I help you make dinner tonight?" she asked, her voice sweet

YN hugged her daughter tight. "Of course, sweetie," she said. "We'll make it together, okay?"

As the sun began to set, the family of four sat down to a delicious dinner, their laughter and conversation filling the air.

After dinner, as they sat on the porch watching the stars, Taehyung turned to YN and said, "You know, I never thought I'd be this happy. But here I am, with the love of my life, and two amazing kids. I couldn't ask for more."

YN smiled, her eyes shining with love. "I feel the same way, Taehyung," she said. "We've come a long way, but we've got each other, and that's all that matters."

Minsoo and Haru, who were sitting on the steps, looked up at their parents with adoring eyes. "We love you, Mom and Dad," they said in unison, their voices filled with sincerity.

Taehyung and YN exchanged a look, their hearts full of gratitude and love. "We love you too, kids," they said, their voices filled with emotion.

And as they sat there, surrounded by the people they loved most in the world, they knew that their love would last a lifetime.

THE END.

I hope you enjoyed the long bonus part of the story!