let me go

YN's eyes locked onto the car that pulled up outside the café. Taehyung's goons, no doubt. She took a deep breath, steeling herself for what was to come.

She walked out of the café, her head held high, and slid into the car. The driver's eyes met hers in the rearview mirror, his gaze cold and unyielding.

As they drove through the city, YN's mind raced with plans for escape. She knew she had to be smart, had to wait for the perfect moment to strike.

The car pulled up outside Taehyung's concert venue, a grandiose structure that seemed to scream of his ego. YN's heart sank, her palms growing sweaty.

But she knew she had to keep her cool. For her sister's sake.

She stepped out of the car, her eyes scanning the crowd that milled outside the venue. Taehyung's fans, no doubt. All of them oblivious to the monster that lurked behind the spotlight.

YN's eyes locked onto Taehyung himself, standing at the entrance of the venue. His eyes gleamed with triumph as he beckoned her over.

And YN knew she had no choice but to obey. For now.

YN walked towards Taehyung, her heels clicking on the pavement. She could feel the weight of her sister's fate bearing down on her, but she refused to show it.

"Well, well, well," Taehyung said, his eyes raking over her. "Look what we have here. The little songbird, ready to sing her heart out."

YN's eyes narrowed, her voice cold. "Let's get this over with, Taehyung. Where's my sister?"

Taehyung's smile grew wider. "Oh, she's safe...for now. But don't worry, you'll see her soon enough. After the show."

YN's heart raced, her mind racing with possibilities. She knew she had to keep him talking, had to stall for time.

"And what exactly do you want me to sing?" she asked, her voice dripping with disdain.

Taehyung's eyes glinted with excitement. "Oh, I think you know. Your biggest hit, of course. The one that made you famous."

YN's eyes widened, her heart sinking. He wanted her to sing the song that had made her a star...the song that had also made her a prisoner.

YN's mind raced as she stepped onto the stage. The lights blinded her, the crowd's cheers deafening. She saw Taehyung's smug face in the front row, her sister's frightened eyes locked on hers from the wings.

She took a deep breath, her voice shaking as she began to sing. The words felt like ash in her mouth, the melody a bitter reminder of her captivity.

But as she sang, something strange happened. Her voice grew stronger, her heart pounding with defiance. She looked straight at Taehyung, her eyes blazing with fury.

And in that moment, she knew she had the power. The power to escape, to free her sister, to bring Taehyung down.

The song ended, the crowd erupting into applause. YN's eyes locked onto Taehyung's, her voice dripping with venom.

"You'll never own me," she hissed, her microphone still live. "I'll never be your prisoner again."

The crowd gasped, Taehyung's face turning red with rage. But YN just smiled, her heart soaring with freedom.

Taehyung's eyes narrowed, his face twisted in anger. "You think you're clever, YN?" he spat, his voice low and menacing. "But you're just a foolish little girl. You think you can defy me and get away with it?"

He stood up, his movements swift and graceful. "I'll show you what happens when you cross me," he hissed, his eyes blazing with fury.

He strode onto the stage, his hand wrapping around YN's wrist like a vice. "You'll come with me," he growled, dragging her off the stage.

YN struggled and kicked, but Taehyung's grip was too strong. He pulled her through the wings, into a dark and deserted hallway.

And then, he stopped. His eyes burned with a fierce intensity, his voice dropping to a whisper. "You'll never escape me, YN. I'll always own you."

YN's heart raced as Taehyung's grip tightened around her wrist. She knew she had to think fast, or risk being dragged back into her nightmare.

She looked up at Taehyung, her eyes locking onto his. And then, she smiled. A sweet, innocent smile.

"Taehyung," she said, her voice dripping with honey. "I think you're misunderstanding me. I'm not trying to escape. I'm just trying to...improve our relationship."

Taehyung's eyes narrowed, his grip loosening slightly. "What do you mean?" he growled, his voice wary.

YN's smile grew wider. "I mean, I want to be your partner, Taehyung. Your equal. Not just your prisoner."

Taehyung's eyes searched hers, his face softening. And for a moment, YN thought she saw a glimmer of hope.

But then, his face hardened. "You're just trying to manipulate me," he spat, his grip tightening again.

YN's heart sank. She knew she had to think fast, or risk losing her chance at freedom.

YN's mind raced as she tried to think of her next move. She knew she had to keep Taehyung off guard, had to make him believe she was on his side.

"Taehyung, stop!" she said, her voice firm but gentle. "You're hurting me."

Taehyung's grip loosened slightly, his eyes searching hers. "You're just trying to trick me," he growled, but his voice was laced with doubt.

YN took a deep breath, her heart pounding in her chest. "I'm not trying to trick you," she said, her voice soft and persuasive. "I'm trying to help you. We can work together, Taehyung. We can make beautiful music together."

Taehyung's eyes narrowed, his face twisted in a snarl. But YN could see the doubt in his eyes, the hint of vulnerability.

And in that moment, she knew she had him.

"Let's go back to the studio," she said, her voice dripping with sweetness. "Let's make music together, Taehyung. Just like we used to."

Taehyung's grip loosened, his eyes locked onto hers. And for a moment, YN thought she saw a glimmer of the man she used to know, the man she used to love.

But then, his face hardened again. "You're just trying to manipulate me," he spat, his voice cold and detached.

YN's heart sank, her mind racing with despair. She knew she had to think fast, or risk losing her chance at freedom once again.

Taehyung's eyes narrowed, his voice dripping with sarcasm. "Oh, YN, you're so clever. You think you can manipulate me with your sweet words and your fake smile?"

YN's eyes flashed with anger, but she kept her cool. "I'm just trying to help you, Taehyung," she said, her voice even.

Taehyung laughed, a cold, mirthless sound. "Help me? You want to help me? You're the one who's been trying to escape me, who's been trying to ruin my career."

YN took a deep breath, her heart pounding in her chest. "That's not true, Taehyung. I just want to be free. I want to make my own music, my own way."

Taehyung's eyes flashed with anger. "You'll never be free, YN. You'll always be mine. And you'll do what I say, or suffer the consequences."

YN's eyes dropped, her heart sinking. She knew she was trapped, that Taehyung would never let her go.

"Fine," she said, her voice barely above a whisper. "I'll do what you say. I'll make music with you, Taehyung. But know this: I'll never love you again. I'll never trust you again."

Taehyung's face twisted in a snarl, but his eyes gleamed with triumph. "I don't need your love, YN. I just need your voice. And I'll do whatever it takes to keep it."