Trailer !!

Kim Taehyung Mafia king Cold hearted, heartless, obsessive over Yn

Kim Taehyung
Mafia king
Cold hearted, heartless, obsessive over Yn..
Leader of mafia team named BTS

In the dark underworld of the city, Taehyung Kim reigns supreme as the ruthless Mafia King. His reputation precedes him - cold-hearted, cruel, and merciless. His empire is built on fear and respect, with loyalty only secured through intimidation.

 His empire is built on fear and respect, with loyalty only secured through intimidation

Yn
She is smart yet cute..
Kind , brave..
Master in marital arts..
College student..

That was when he saw her - YN, a petite, innocent-looking girl with a sharp mind and quick wit. She was a rare gem in the dark world he inhabited, and Taehyung became instantly obsessed. He wanted to own her, body and soul.

YN, unaware of the danger that lurked beneath Taehyung's charming smile, was initially wary but eventually succumbed to his allure. As they spent more time together, she realized that her initial instincts were correct. Taehyung's obsession was suffocating, his grip on her tightening with each passing day.

Despite her efforts to break free, Taehyung would stop at nothing to keep her by his side. He showered her with lavish gifts and attention, but also subjected her to his cruel whims and punishments. YN was trapped in a gilded cage, with Taehyung as her jailer.

As the days turned into weeks, YN's spirit began to falter. Taehyung's obsession had become a suffocating shroud, strangling her freedom and individuality. Yet, she couldn't help but feel drawn to the darkness within him, like a moth to a flame.

Would YN find a way to escape the clutches of the ruthless Mafia King, or would she succumb to his all-consuming obsession? Only time would tell if she would become his ultimate possession or find a way to break the chains that bound her to him.   

Rest of the characters will be introduced in between the story..
Hope you all liked the trailer....

If you like please comment me and let me know your thoughts...