part 6 : solangelo smut

(Sorry if you don't like smut and i'll put part five soon sorry)

The first thing Will saw when he woke up took away his speech. The slight part in Nico's lips, the steady rise and fall of his breathing, and the soft fluttering of his eyelashes rendered Will breathless. The way that the soft morning curls of Nico's hair framed his face made Will's heart flutter and his breath hitch. Will was, in the most direct sense of the word, starstruck. For four years after the war Nico di Angelo protruded into his thoughts and cast him into an impossible fantasy. Will had always known, somehow, that they would get together. He just never imagined it to be quite like this. Even now, a year after they had finally made it official and five years after the war, Will is still taken aback at his immense luck in getting a boyfriend as spine-tingily gorgeous as Nico di Angelo.

Will stayed staring at Nico until he woke up, and continued to stare even after Nico's eyes opened and he noticed Will staring.

"What are you staring at, do I have something on my face? Nico asked, slightly frantic. Will noticed his voice was rough from sleep, and the realization made his chest flutter. "What are you staring at, and why won't you answer me? Did I do something?" Nico questioned when Will didn't answer.

Finally, Will's lips parted and he was finally able to speak. "Of course not," he croaked, voice hoarse. "You're just so beautiful." Nico nuzzled his face into the crook of Will's neck.

"Stop looking at me, I don't believe you. I have something on my face and you just don't want to tell me."

Will put two fingers underneath Nico's chin and tilted his head up. "I'm not a liar, Nico." Will smiled and put his face down to kiss the space between Nico's eyes. "You're so cute," he whispered into Nico's skin.

"Shut up" Nico said and tilted his head up more to kiss Will's lips.

Will closed his eyes and deepened the kiss. He gently stroked Nico's bare chest as Nico groaned. Will broke from the kiss and set his lips along Nico's jawline. Nico's breath hitched and his eyelids fluttered as Will sucked softly at the crook of his jaw underneath his ear. Will continued kissing and sucking as he flipped over himself and straddled Nico. He moved his lips back over Nico's jawline and rested his lips back onto his lover's. He moved to the other side of Nico's face, leaving little butterfly kisses along Nico's jaw and neck.

Nico rolled his head back and rolled his hips, eager for Will. "Goddamn it, Solace, don't stop," Nico panted. His breath was uneven and his heart felt like it was about to fly out of his chest and flutter into the sun. He felt Will kiss down his arm and leave trails of electricity along all his scars from fighting monsters. Nico's eyes rolled back when Will left tiny kisses and sucks on his nipples. It was so gentle, but yet so sensual and sexy. Will was never rough, and sometimes Nico got aggravated with him for it (though he would always love what Will was doing, but he would never admit it with words). "I'm not made of glass, you aren't going to break me," Nico would say, frusterated. Will would reply with a kiss on the lips or collarbone to silence Nico's complaints.

Will knew what he was doing, he knew every spot to hit to make Nico moan and his hips and eyes roll to the sky. Even when Nico complained that he was going too gentle Will knew that Nico would still curl his toes and roll his eyes back into his skull.

So Will continued to kiss Nico, his lips on fire and his brilliant blue eyes clouded with the veil of his lust. He got lower, diagonally across Nico's chest and back to his belly button. He trailed to each hip and gently down each side of the "V" shape to Nico's groin. He kissed down Nico's left thigh, close to his balls. His electrified brain barely registered when Nico moaned and swore.

"Fuck, Will," he moaned. Nico's eyes were squeezed shut, crossed beneath his eyelids. Will wasn't even close to the most sensitive parts of Nico's body, but he somehow could make even his arms tingle with excitement. Nico felt the sparks and butterflies go farther down still, zig-zagging between his thighs and chasing the current tingling down to his toes. No matter how many times Will kissed him like that, it always managed to leave Nico tingling and brain-dead.

Will kept kissing and sucking, definitely leaving several love marks over Nico's body. Nico continued with his rolling and moaning, and everytime Will's lips touched and left Nico's soft skin an invisible rope pulled them back. Will could taste the chemistry in every gentle touch, and could feel the heat of Nico's body under the warm duvet. Senses tingled and mixed through their skin and through Will's silent words.

This wasn't quite sex, it wasn't quite "making love", because the love was already there. This was something else entirely, and whatever it was, neither Will nor Nico ever wanted it to end.