Chapter-19

On the other side of the city, Alaia was snuggled in her duvet, her body cocooned in warmth. It was still early for her, and she had taken the day off, giving the household staff a holiday except for the guards and Radhi Kaki. Her father had gone back to their ancestral home, leaving her with little to do. Dressed in just a bralette and panties, she had drifted back to sleep, enjoying the rare luxury of a lazy morning.

 Dressed in just a bralette and panties, she had drifted back to sleep, enjoying the rare luxury of a lazy morning

Ranvijay drove to her house, the guards at the gate recognized his car and opened the door for him. He parked and stepped out, his presence immediately noticed by Radhi Kaki, who hurried to greet him.

"Saheb, madam apne kamre mai hai. Aap baithiye, mai bulaake laati hu," she said with a respectful bow.

Ranvijay shook his head. "No need, I'll go to her room," he replied in his always stern and stoic demeanor.

Radhi Kaki bowed again, stepping aside to let him pass. Ranvijay walked through the familiar hallways, his footsteps echoing softly on the marble floors. Reaching Alaia's room, he knocked twice. When there was no response, he opened the door and stepped inside.

The room was dimly lit, the heavy curtains blocking out most of the morning light. Alaia was snuggled up in the duvet, her body almost completely covered except for a few stray strands of hair peeking out. Ranvijay approached the bed, his expression softening as he looked at her. He sat down beside her, reaching out to caress her face gently.

"Wake up, sweetheart," he said softly, his voice a tender murmur.

Alaia stirred at his touch, snuggling into him instinctively. Ranvijay smiled, a rare, genuine smile that lit up his usually stern features. He continued to caress her face, his fingers tracing the soft contours of her skin.

Slowly, Alaia's eyes fluttered open, her gaze focusing on him. She smiled sleepily, moving closer into his embrace. Ranvijay murmured a soft "hi," his voice filled with warmth.

"Hiii," she replied in her raspy morning voice, her smile widening.

It took a moment for reality to fully settle in. As she became more aware, she realized she was almost naked under the duvet, her bralette and panties the only thing covering her. Her cheeks flushed a deep pink, but she made no move to pull away from Ranvijay.

Ranvijay settled into the duvet beside Alaia, pulling her close. His hand, seeking to comfort, made contact with her bare waist. The unexpected touch sent a jolt through him, and he looked deeply into her eyes, a hesitant but mischievous glint appearing. "Are you naked under there, Lia?" he asked, his voice low and teasing.

Alaia's cheeks flushed with embarrassment. She hid her face in his chest, her voice a whisper, "Almost."

Ranvijay's fingers began to trace patterns on her naked skin, his touch light but deliberate. Alaia's breath caught in her lungs, her body reacting to the sensual caress. Sensing her tension, Ranvijay leaned closer, his lips near her ear. "Breathe, sweetheart, breathe," he murmured, his voice a soothing balm. He followed the words with a slow, deliberate lick of her earlobe, sending shivers down her spine.