준비 중! -67

Getting ready!

Sunday.

Big day.

They already heard from Jimin's mom that his family was 'ok' with them coming. But what they also said, some, was 'don't expect us to talk to them.' Yoongi and Jimin were fine with that, Jimin was just glad that his fiancè and sons could go and meet them, some.

Right now it is clearly 5 and the family of 7 is getting ready to go. The party starts at 6.

"How do I look?" Jimin strikes a pose, standing in front of his fiancè, who stares at him with loving eyes and his mouthy slightly open.

"I-I think I fell in love again, darling. . ." Yoongi stutters. Jimin, excuse me?! Him wearing a white button up long sleeve shirt with a black blazer over it and a black tie. Then tight black pants!? Hugging his thighs perfectly. "Fine. So fine. So, so handsome, my Chimmy. . ."

"Thank you. . ." Jimin shyly looks down, pink, no, red tints on his cheek. He has seen those eyes before,yet, they never fail to make him feel flustered and feel those butterflies in his stomach.

"You're welcome, honey." Yoongi hugs him. "Oh my, do you have to wear such tight pants? You know I don't want anyone staring at you, darling. I wouldn't want anyone to make you uncomfortable. . ."

Jimin wrapped his arms around his neck, pecking his lips. "Honey, this is my family. No strangers, ok? Maybe a couple of my family's friends and stuff, but, calm down. And if they stare at this booty then they'll know I'm the only in the Park family to achieve this."

Yoongi laughs, resting his arms around Jimin's waist. "Ok. Ok. But just know that you're gonna get some stares from you're fianè." He gummy smiles.

Jimin eye smile. "Wow, really? Had no idea that my finacè would stare at me!" He fakes a gasp then slightly pulls away to look at Yoongi. Yoongi looks so fine in a white long sleeve button up shirt with black pants, not too tight or too loose. "Honey, Suga, go like that. Period."

"But I need the blazer and the tie-"

"Nope. You're going like that." Jimin grins.

"Ok, fine." Yoongi fakes a deep and annoyed sigh. "But that's only because my cute and handsome finacè told me so, ok?" He caresses Jimin's hair.

Jimin closed his eyes in pleasure them remembered about his 5 little boys. "Let's go fix up the boy." he says as he walks to the last room where all 5 boys were present and talking to each other. Yoongi follows behind Jimin, he couldn't help but slightly stare down at Jimin (🤓☝️ what are y'all thinkin'? He likes his shoes ☺️).

"Wow! Daddy and appa so handsome!" Hoseok flashes his heart shaped smile., bouncing up and down in excitement.

"Thank you, baby!" They both flash their wonderful smiles.

"Where are we going?" Seokjin asks, instantly knowing that they are going somewhere due to his dressed up dads.

"We are going to a party. Daddy and I will change you, ok?' Yoongi smiles, as he picks up Namjoon, since he was the closest victim- I mean, son.

"Jinie baby, you have a good sense of fashion. Be a good big boy and pick something out that you want." Jimin grabs some clothing for Hoseok.

"Ok, daddy!" Seokjin ran to his closet and looked for something good to wear.

"Tae, Kookie, you two stay here and play with your toys on the rug." Jimin then kneels in front of Hoseok.

"Ok, daddy!" The blood-related brothers start playing around with their toys and blabbing nonsense.