Chapter 2. The unusual Pokémon Trainer.

Kagome was in the Ladies' bathroom this morning and as she was walking out of the shower. She noticed an odd Pokémon with different colors.

So, she told her traveling companions about it. They all wanted answers and to meet her strange Pokémon. She grabbed a tray full of food for herself and her Pokémon team. As she walked around looking for a place to sit down, she went down by the water and sat on the grass with her team. As she set up the Pokémon food.

She called out her team and shouted breakfast time. So, everyone was looking around for a place to sit down and eat.

Kagome and the others were looking around, but they didn't see the girl at all, or this mysterious Pokémon that she claimed to have seen.

the others asked her do you remember what she looked like?

Kagome turned her head to the side a little bit and said yeah sort of, I just kind of got a small glimpse of her, when she was leaving out the bathroom doors, but she has blonde hair so that should help, Stated Kagome.

Sweetheart---!!! Kagome, you just named about 50 different girls in this entire Camp most of them are all golden hair, Replied Inuyasha" seriously.

"Are you sure that's what you saw, a different colored Pokémon? maybe you were just half asleep, we all were pretty tired from that drive up it took us hours in the car just to get here last night, are you sure you saw a different color Pokémon? Asked Sango" gently.

Look---!!! yes, I was tired this morning I admit it, but I know what I saw this morning and I did see a different colored Pokémon, Replied Kagome" Seriously.

"Well---!!! let's just go get ourselves some breakfast, maybe we'll run into the trainer sometime today, I mean this whole Camp is for a bunch of different Trainers from all over the world some travel for Miles, some live nearby, and we all know we'll get to do a lot of battle training in, so, we can all go looking for her later let's go get some food I'm hungry, Spoke up Inuyasha" honestly.

"I have to admit he's right, we are going to be here for a long time, well not long time but a few weeks in training, so we'll probably run into her if she is a trainer here, and maybe we'll get to know her, for now let's go get some food, says Sango" gently patting Kagome on the back.

So, the two packed up and followed the boys into the mess hall they got some food they walked around looking for a place to sit down and eat, and they didn't take long later either, everyone was kind of clearing out and the breakfast was over with, everyone was getting cleaned up. Not long afterward, they all were told to go Adventure out and see the camp and check out the battle cages if they wanted and see what they all liked, this place was for trainers and Pokémon to do whatever they wanted even if it was just for relaxation.

So, they all walked around and checked out the grounds, and the girls wanted to check some of the shopping gift shop and mini stores here for the girls for performers, and those who specialize in contests or whatnot, nice shopping here not a lot but a couple little things for the girls to do, Kagome and Sango wanted to go check it out.

The boys wanted to battle so they said they'd be back at the camp later on; they were going to check out the battle cages.

So, they all agreed that they would meet up again at lunchtime and that's when they would start cooking. So, everyone took off.

So, what will they all think once they meet up with the strange girl, and Pokémon that Kagome was talking about. So, until next time. To Be Continued.