Chapter 5. Find your Partners matching number.

So, for a temporary moment by accident. Inuyasha's poke-ball got switched with one of Serena's poke-balls by accident. They managed to get this misunderstanding fixed.

Serena's Charizard is a female shiny. Inuyasha's Charizard and Hers fought. Hers was protecting Serena from harm from being attacked from Inuyasha's freaked out Charizard. Inuyasha asks the Vapereon Inuyasha calmed him down as he apologized. He tried to explain his Pokémon behavior. They believe he might have had a bad female trainer. 

For whatever reason he has a serious attitude towards females. Most of the time he obeyed Inuyasha to a T and when he noticed he was in Serena's care he just got scared and spooked. 

So, either way this whole mess got sorted out. Inuyasha and Serena apologized to each other. But now they were all set up to go check out the water contest for water types only. So, Inuyasha and Serena promised to give it their all to battle.

So, let's continued where I left off at.  

So, the sign-up booth. A lot of kids came and sign up for the water contest battle. So, Kagome was looking around. As Sango and Miroku found her. "They ask her if she had found Inuyasha? She nodded and told them what had happened over 30 minutes ago.

Miroku was shocked a female was able to touch Inuyasha's Charizard. Inuyasha was ready he picked out who he'd be using for this battle, it was a double battle so you can pick two water Pokémon, so it's a two-on-two battle. So, you get partner up with someone as a partner, so you have to get a number and stick with your partner.

So, Kagome and the others came back as well. So, everyone was looking for their paired number partners. As Kagome found her matching number with the boy, she seen earlier on. 

"Hi---!!! Number 16? Asked the boy. "Yes, that's me, I am Kagome, also number 16, said Kagome" gently. "I am Darien, nice to meet you, Said Darien" seriously. So, the two shook hands. 

As Inuyasha was looking for his matching number, He was matched with Serena the unusual trainer. "Looks like we've been matched together, Said Serena" honest with her. So, the two were happy with this arrangement.

"Well, we may have never battle together before, but I am sure we will be great, Said Serena" gently.  Inuyasha nodded he has never had a double battle partner before, this was new for him, Says Inuyasha" gently as he rubbed the back of his head. As she nodded this was a first for her too, she is mostly a catcher most of the time, but she did enter single events but never doubles before, Replied Serena" gently. 

As Kagome shouted out Inuyasha's name. "Hey---!!! You two are matching numbers, you've got to meet my partner, Stated Kagome" excited. But as soon as Serena turned around and her eyes landed on the trainer who is partner with Inuyasha's girlfriend. Was her own ex-boyfriend. 

As his face was a bit stun too. As he looked over her new look. But he could tell she was still a little tick off with him. she was still holding a light resentment for breaking up with her. 

"Hey---!!! Serena, been awhile, Said Darien" gently trying to make small talk. As Kagome and Inuyasha looked at the two of them. "Yeah, since what 2 months ago, Said Serena" trying to talk. "Yeah, so, how have you been, since the whole, well you know? Asked Darien" trying to be nice. 

"I am fine, I have been busy catching Pokémon and of course you know it's a full-time job looking for Shiny's, Said Serena" trying to talk normal, but it was hard without her tone sounding like drop dead.

As Kagome and Inuyasha picked up on this behavior. "Ah---!!! Do you two know each other? Asked Kagome" worried. "We do, we have history with each other you could say, Said Darien" gently. "We do, and I'd rather not talk about it, I shall see you on the battlegrounds, Says Serena" glaring at him.