Destined Hearts

1 Week Before Weeding

A young CEO was working on this desk when the door knock was heard. Come in. Tae Mr Hiroshi assistant called and told the appointment is on next-to-next Thursday. Ok Hobi hyung. Any message from midget. None Tae saying hobi leaved the cabin.

 None Tae saying hobi leaved the cabin

 At evening Tae went home. As he entered, he saw all hyungs were sitting discussing something. Tae came sit I will bring something for you Jin said getting up. Tae we still couldn't find who attacked our weapon ship. Why joonie hyung isn't our security enough for that. But tae it went from middle of ocean and we are searching for it. Tae Mr Lim isn't backing off. They are justing Increasing the value of the deal. Tae only sighed. Because from few days this work were pissing him off. Jin come with some snacks and sit with them. Tae Jackson is meddling too much. Why him again jimin what he want now. Why don't you just get rid of him suga said getting irritate. Why don't you sleep you lazy cat jin caid while glaring at him. Tae heeheee just...... What now more you have midget. Tae they are marring kook. Tae looked up eyeing all of them with.... Kim Jackson Jin said. When...... next Tuesday. All room went silent. Hyung take care of his wedding dress and venue tae said calmly and went to his room. He got and fresh up. After coming from shower, he called Jackson Wang. Hello Tae what I desereve to get call from you after months I know without your work you don't call so just get on point. Hyung renovate my room till Sunday. I know it's only 6 days but I want it done till Sunday. Just let me know the design and will be done as Jackson finished the call was cut. You fucking Kim don't have single manners. Why can't we just bring him here hobi asked. We know how much Tae love him. From years Tae is loving him why just we can't. It's not our place hobi jin said. Its Tae life let him decide.

Kook and Mrs Jeon were in Phoenix mall came for shopping kook dress. Saleswoman came there and asked them want they want. I want wedding dress for him. Just it shouldn't be costly. Hmm ok mam I got you point came this way. Mrs jeon looked at the dress its wasn't anything special just a white shirt. 

How much for this 16,601 won ma'am

How much for this 16,601 won ma'am. Only shirt or whole suit. Whole suit ma'am. Ok pack this. Ma'am the problem is this is already sold and its wasn't the suit I was taking about and it isn't even  wedding suit ma'am. They showed him another white suit. 

What price it is it's 170,600 won

What price it is it's 170,600 won. No, I want that one I won't need this. Get me that. Ma'am but already sold I can't. I will double its price I will give 33,202 for that suit. Ma'am try to understand we can't What's going here there came the manager of there shop. Sir this lady here wants that suit which was taken by Mr  Min Jimin. Ma'am if there isn't any problem, I will give the exact suit on upcoming Tuesday. The Wedding is on Tuesday what will I do of this after Tuesday. Mrs Jeon as you are our big client for this Inconvenience, we will give voucher of SPA for Groom and Make Up artist of groom for the wedding day and suit will be there before wedding how about this then. Ok fine. 

Sir come with me, we will take your measurement and Mrs Jeon why don't you choose something for you. Yes, show me a suit. This way ma'am. Kook and manager went towards the designer. Designer started to take measurement of kook. Sir isn't he Mr Cavalier the famous wedding dress designer from Thai a saleswoman asked his manger. Sir I have heard there demands. Isn't that ma'am told she want the exact suit which was worth 16,601won then why the famous designer for the mere dress of these mere customer. Miss Ha-eun just mind your word while speaking about Mrs Kim. Sorry sir I didn't get. Miss Ha-eun why do you think the famous designer from Thai will pay visit to our shop without being invited? Don't you think it is to much to be a mere coincidence. 

Sir are you perhaps... Yes Miss Ha-eun Mr Kim Taehyung has invited him. Now just go and do your work and remember not to utter a single word in front of Mrs Jeon if you have will to work more in Phoenix. She selected 1,606,000 Won suit. They went to counter and paid for the things. Ma'am this is your coupon for the SPA. Its of Saturday. And makeup artist will be there on Tuesday itself.

Hobi hyung make an appointment with J. ESTINA. Tae, she cleared the schedule. Let's go then. Mr Kim nice to meet you. Same here Mrs J. Here are some design I selected. After seeing all the design Tae selected one of them. This one Mrs J. But I want V carve on this one. And K on this one. Its will we done Mr Kim. Hobi Hyung. Mrs J. payment has been done to your account hobi showed the payment of 80 million won. Its was nice meeting with you Mr Kim. Same here Mrs J. After that they leave for their offices.

In whole week everyone was busy with their work. Namjoon was searching for the ship. Jimin and Suga were approaching a deal. Tae and hobi was Busy in preparing presentation as they have meeting with Hiroshi. Today everyone was sitting in the hall when tae came sit we want to discuss something. Tae why can't we just bring him. Hyung you know very well the work we do and the life we live is not good for him. Let him be happy hyung he deserve all worlds happiness. What about you Tae. It's doesn't matter hyung. I have leaved all my life alone and will continue to live like that. Then what about the ring you ordered tae. Are you planning to marry someone tae suga asked raising his eyebrow. Kim Taehyung only belongs to Jungkook, hyung if not him them none. Why the rings then. The world should this Taehyung belongs to someone and always will be of that person.

Tae lets go what are you doing we are getting late for the wedding Jin said shouting. Just a min hyung. Tae come downstair. Tae think again one time. We still have time. I have thought hyung his happiness is what matters. All went to wedding hall. When the reach they saw Jackson already have took vows and how people were whispering how cute the groom is and how he deserve world. But the Kim didn't even give him promise ring. They all waited their silently. When the hall went silent when the priest asked kook for his approval. Tae saw Water in his baby. It's was the last stage for taehyung's patience. First, he thought his baby is happy with the wedding so his was just letting him go. Now it's not possible even if the god came between Tae isn't letting this wedding happen. Tae took the gun and fired. All looked toward him. No He doesn't. Tae said moving toward stage. He saw how kook stutter while saying I do. How fragile he was. Its was like someone has tied string to him. He was lost somewhere. Tae saw how kook was getting panick when priest told to kiss them. He was how his baby was having breathing problem. Anger took his Control on Tae Touch him and see your lifeless body. But Jackson was in his right mind to avoid angry tae's warning. Tae once again shoot the gun aiming at jackson's palm carefully so the bullet shouldn't slightest touch his baby. Tae went up and pushed Jackson down. He told priest to start the vows once again. After vows he made kook look at him and attach his lips with that cherry lips. After wedding Tae with his baby went to mansion. Tae sleep hugging his baby as he have a business trip Tomorrow.