Clingy Bunny

They returned home and went towards their bedroomafter greeting their hyungs who were sitting watching moive. 

They entered thebedroom and kook went to take bath. Kook was taking warm shower washing thesoap on his body when a hand wrapped around his waist. Hyungie it's bad habitto sneak. I just wanted to save water tae said in kook's ear. Tae attached hislips on kooks' neck and started to suck. 

Mmmm hyungie

Mmmm hyungie. Tae turn kook andattacked on kook's buds taking one in mouth sucking the life out it. Tae puthands on kook's waist and pulled him more towards himself sucking his buds. Taeleft one and took another sucking, bitting, nibbling make purple blotches likeanother.

 Hyungaahhhhhhie kook screamed taking heavy breaths when tae pulled hisbuds with teeth. He again attached his lips on kook's neck. His hands wenttowards kook's dick. He took his dick and started to move his hand up and downcreating the friction. Within minutes kook's dick was erect leaking precum. 

Taetook the precum and applied on kook's rim putting one finger inside ahhhh hyunhuh huh gie koo breathed heavily rolling his head backward. Tae again attachedhis lips to swollen buds. He added another finger making kook gasp. He thrusthis finger upward scissoring making kook stretch. Water was following fromtheir body making it more intense. After feeling kook adjusted on his twofinger tae add another two bitting kook's bud.

 He scissored his four fingersmaking kook stretched enough for his size. He stopped thrusting when he feeledkook's wall squeeing his fingers making him hard to thrust inside. He removedhis finger leaving his hole gasp around nothing kook wined at loss of finger.Tae chuckled and took kook's hand placing it on his dick. With the help ofkook's hand he rubbed his length making it hard. Tae looked at kook who waslook at him with innocent eye like they weren't doing something unholy. Taeremoved kook's hand and aligned his dick on kook's entrance. Within one go hepushed his dick inside kook's making kook scream. Kook scratched tae's shoulderfeeling the intense pain. 

Tae attached his lips to kook's rubbing his back withone hand to calm him down. He pecked kook's eye, cheek to make him relax. Fourfingers were nothing compared to his massive fleshy thickness. Tae stayed stilluntil kook got adjusted to his length. Hyungie. Tae started to move slowlythrusting inside kook. He thrusted in all direction until he got the loudestmoan from kook. He knows he hit right bundle on nerves from kook's voice. Hestarted to thrust that nerve in slow pace making kook moan his name. Heincreased his speed after kook's wall started to squeeze him. Hyu huhuh nghuhuh I huhh am huhuh cuhhhhhminhhhhg he said breathing heavily. Come myprincess he said kissing kook's lip. Kook came all over Tae's stomach. 

Taethrusted few more time and cum inside kook making him go weak in his knees. Heturns off the shower and patted kook's ass cheek indicating him to jump on him.Kook jumps on him tae was still deep inside him. Tae took kook towards bathtuband lay him in it. Kook feel tae increasing inside him he maoned at that. Hishands went toward tae's neck and pulled him towards his buds. Tae attached hismouth to kook's swollen buds. Kook arched his back when tae started to thrusthim. He pulled already sucking tae more towards his bud if even it possible.Tae's one hand was holding kook another was abusing kook's bud.