Under the Same Roof

Tae Mr Kim and Mrs Jeon are planning to revenge on you Namjoon said. I don't give fuck about them. Jimin, do you know Alex? Tae isn't he Jungkook's classmate Jimin said. Are you paraphs speaking about Choi Alex Hobi asked? Yes, Hobi Hyung Jimin said. He is son of that underground drug dealer choi who is Ceo of Wang enterprises Jin said. He tried to touch my baby. When we are inviting him Suga asked with smirk? 

Hyung, are we missing someone? Why Tae, Jin asked

Hyung, are we missing someone? Why Tae, Jin asked. Hyung someone is making kook insecure. What are you saying Tae Hobi asked. Hyung when we went on date, I ordered kook's all fav dishes but he just eat few bites and stopped eating. Then I order banana milk he refused to that too. There is no way kook will refuse banana milk something is fishy Tae, Joonie said. Exactly hyung. When I asked what happen he cried saying I will leave him because he is ugly and eats lot. I don't know who the fuck is making him insecure hyung. Even I have noticed his panic Tae. 

After you went for trip, I called him for breakfast that time he asked can he eat with everyone that time I thought he isn't comfortable with us but I think it's wasn't the case. Tae we will find soon know go before he wakes up suga said, tae nodded and went towards their bedroom. He changed his clothes and went towards kook who was sleeping while pouting. Tae peck his lips pull him in arm and sleep.

Next Tae woke up early in the morning as he has important meeting. He pecked his baby and went to take shower. After sometime tae came out kook was still sleeping he kissed his forehead went downstair have his breakfast and left for work. Who are you fucker. Why the hell you kidnapped me. I didn't even know who the fuck you are. Just untie me u bloody bitch and see what I do. Do you know who the hell I am. Do you know who my dad is. If my dad got to know you dare to kidnap me see what the fuck he does to you the person was shouting whole heartly. 

You are the son of Mr Choi who is CEO of Wang enterprises and also an underground bloody drug dealer and boss of a human trafficking group RM said. Your dad is taking oxygen because he didn't cross our way suga said. I think it's time to teach him some lesson. Jimin called someone and boom the wang enterprises stock fallen. 

You bloody fucker what I did to you alex said suddenly someone enter in room and slapped alex. How dare you lay your bloody fingers on by baby huh again a slap was landed on Alex. Now who the fuck you are and how dare you slap me motherfucker. 

Tae untie his hand and took a knife from beside and cut his thumb alex scream so loudly at suddenly loss of his finger How Dare You Touch him, He cut his pointer finger He is Mine Tears weren't stopping flowing from Alex's eye, Cut's his middle finger ONLY MINE, He cut his ring finger Only Kim Taehyung Can cut his pinky finger TOUCH KIM JUNGKOOK at end even scream where not coming out from alex mouth due to pain. You only made him uncomfortable so I am leaving you. The next time you dare to look at Kim Jungkook will be last day of your life. Hyung throw him with that tae left. It was lesson for their new gaurds never to mess with Taehyung or his baby. If you have guts then you can do as your wish and meet this monster. And see how torcher able death can be.