17 !

SWEET CANDY -Hierarchy

SWEET CANDY
-Hierarchy

17 | chapter seventeen

"should we all go on a trip together before she leaves?" hera suggested to try and make it less awkward, ri an was fond of the idea and turned to jae i to see if she also agreeed. "we could go somewhere close by."

"yeah it'll be fun." luna added from her seat next to woojin. "no, thanks. i'm good. let's not make a fuss." jae i continued to explain as luna's eyes shifted over to woojin who suddenly felt out of the moment, "Hey, Woojin? you good?" hera seemed to notice as well as everyone turned to woojin. "yeah," he replied as luna placed her hand on his arm, "you sure?" she whispered to him and he only nodded giving her a reassuring smile before the two turned back to the conversation.

"can you come back here during breaks?" hera asked. "i wouldn't count on it. i've been told to not return"

"Man, he really got his revenge." hera exclaimed as luna turned to face her, sensing something familiar in her words, woojin quickly cleared his voice upon hearing hera's statement. "what do you mean?" jae i asked not batting an eye onto woojin's sudden behaviour.

"taht idoit went to expose everyone here, and now you have to go to New York. You also being torn away from the four of us. that's so revenge." hera explained but even with the explanation luna could seemed to accept that that's the actual reason why she's leaving. "after everything he's been through, i don't think it's enough." jae i replied as woojin abruptly stood up, luna stared up at him giving a concerned look, and once woojin's eyes met hers he immediately turned around and walked out of the room.

luna stared back at the others before she realized something, hera seemed to caught on as well. luna sighed as she stepped out after woojin.

"what did you do?" luna asked. the two were standing outside the school entrance, luna crossed her arms as she stared at woojin waiting for an explanation. "what the hell did you do to jae i?" this time her voice sounded distressed as woojin sighed. "i met with her father." he started as he stepped closer. "i thought you wanted her disappear. so i asked him to send her to new york. i said if he didn't, i would tell everyone her secret." woojin explained as luna widened her eyes. "don't tell me..."she turned around as her hand went through her hair.

"How can you be such a jerk? How could you tell Jae i's father that she is pregnant? how could you do that!" she shouted her hand gripped onto his shirt shaking him. "how could you do something like this!" she exclaimed.

"it was you!" he exclaimed as luna stopped her actions. "you made it clear to me that you wanted her to disappear, i told you i would take care of it, and i did. don't you get that?"

"when you said that i thought you just meant dohyun and ms. han. i don't understand why you would do it." luna continued to ramble as woojin sighed. "is it not obvious to you? do i really have to say it out loud?" his angered voice turned to one of a calmer one as luna gave him a confused look. woojin closed his eyes as he turned to the side, letting out a sigh once again before turning back to her. "i love you." luna's eyes widened as she took a step back. "what..?"

"i've loved you since the first moment we met, luna. but i was stupid for dating someone else, even when you were not here i kept thinking about you, about us." he finally confessed and finally felt a burden leave his shoulders as he tries to reach over to luna. "even so woojin, you shouldn't have done that to jae i." luna spoke as woojin felt a pang to his heart, it felt as if she rejected him by completely ignoring the words that left his mouth.

"if you want i can come clean, i'll tell ri an it was me." he said removing his hand from her shoulder as she shook her head. "are you crazy? if they find out they'll cut us off. if you want to keep them as friends you better keep your mouth shut." luna exclaimed as he caught sight of something out of the corner of his eye. a car was driving down the street towards them.

without thinking, he reached out, grabbing her arm and yanking her towards him.

"what—" luna started, but her words were cut off as woojin wrapped his arms around her, pulling her tightly against his chest. he turned his body, shielding her with his own as he pushed them both to the side.

luna slightly pulled away as their eyes met, she felt her heart skip a beat before clearing her throat and pulling away from woojin completely. the two turned to the driver that made its way out of the car. ms. han.

"i wanted to say goodbye before i leave." her eyes lingering on luna a bit before turning to woojin. he turned to walk towards her as luna trailed behind him. "i just handed over my resignation. you know you and i, we know everything. there's no way it's over." ms han spoke as she turned to face woojin. luna grabbed woojin's hand as she stepped in front him. making sure ms han could see their intertwined fingers.

"it is over for you, ms han." luna spoke her eyes staring into her soul as ms han scoffed. "you don't even have the videos what-"

"as you can see my woojin decided to hand over the videos to me and told me i could do whatever i pleased with them. i obviously gave them to kang ha but we can only wait and see what he does with them." luna spoke in her usual soft tone as she smiled down at ms han, who's face turned to a troubled one.

luna let got of woojin's hand as she stepped closer to ms han, placing a hand on her shoulder, she moved her mouth closer to ms han's ear as she whispered, "i told you he was mine, and whoever messes with what's mine gets to pay a price." she smiled pulling away a bit to face her. ms han's eyes widened in anger and frustration as she walked back to her car, luna waved at her giving a smile before her car drove past the two.

"my woojin?" luna turned back to him as he crossed his arms. "what? would you have liked it any other way?" she asked her hands making its way to his shoulders as she gave him a small smile.

sara !: ok this shit is so bad 😞😞 sorry for giving y'all a midcore confession... only a couple chapters more and this story is over guys 🙁🙁