Chpt 6

Melody "Sunwoo go back upstairs" i point to the stairs close my eyes and try to keep calm "but what if she tries to hu-" i cut him off before i look into his eyes

Melody
"Sunwoo go back upstairs" i point to the stairs close my eyes and try to keep calm "but what if she tries to hu-" i cut him off before i look into his eyes.

"I SAID GO UPSTAIRS" i say before he scuffs and goes upstairs making me turn over to my "mother".

"I think you should leave" I say as I roughly help her get up " I don't think it's safe to stay with that thing" she says as she glares at the stairs like that's gonna do something.

"No I don't think you're safe with him" I say before I grab her hand and pull her outside. " and don't come back without telling me" I say before I slam the door in her face before I let out a sigh.

" now I have to deal with alien with anger issues" I say as I make my way up stairs. When I get to my room I slowly open my door to see sunwoo pacing in my room with a pout on his face like he's about to cry.

When he sees me his eyes go wide and he runs towards me " Melody I'm so sorry, when I get mad I lose control" he says as he cries onto my shoulder.

"I just didn't want to see you hurt, I never meant to hurt your mom" he says making me pat his back making me feel him shiver.

" it's ok woo I know your intentions I was just overwhelmed in the moment" I say making him look up at me with teary eyes. He was such a pretty crier I'd probably fold even if I was mad.

"Are you sure" he says for more conformation making me nod before I wipe his tears away.

" you're so nice to Melody, back in my planet they would shame me and beat me when I lost control. I hate it there" he says making me hold him tighter to my chest.

" I would never do that to you woo, ok?" I then feel him nod into my shoulder.

" I think we should just take a nap, I'll let you cuddle me all you want" I say with a smile making him lift his head up and stare at him with a smile before his eyes trail down my face.

"I've been watching a lot of movies human and I've always wanted to try something" he says as he basically talking to my lips

I stare at him in shock unable to move before he latches his lips on to mine making me lean into him closing all space between us.

Sunwoo began to step back until we both fall on the bed but continue to kiss. I then feel his hands from my back to under my shirt as he plays with the back of my bra until I hear my phone go off making me quickly sit up and move off of sunwoo to see who's calling.

When I pick up my phone I'm disappointed to see it's a scam likely call making me sigh.

" stupid scammers" when I put my phone down sunwoo tries to kiss me again but I softly push him away making him look at me confused.

" I don't think we should be doing that sunwoo" I say as I start to think about what we just did. He's still an alien that can't even legally live here, I haven't even thought about what we're gonna do when his parents want him to come back.

" why not" he says with doughy eyes making me want to hug him and say sorry but we need to get this figured out.

"Sunwoo how long do you plan to stay here" I say as I hold his hand so he can calm down. "What do you mean human I'm gonna stay here with you" he says with a confused face.

" aren't your parents gonna come looking for you" I say making him shake his head and embrace me in a hug.

" i don't care I want to stay with you" he says as he tightly hugs me.

————————————————————

Does sunwoo have a crazy side🕵🏾‍♀️