Actual Part 1

Garnet looks at the gem in front of her in confusion. She picks them up by their left arm, just in case the gem on their right shoulder couldn't handle the tension. On their shirt, an eight pointed star ripples across the fabric. This gem was not with the diamonds. They were dripping some cold liquid from the cracks in their gem. There were chunks of string covering their gem, probably in an attempt to sew it back together.
     Garnet picks them up in one hand and puts their ax in her other. She begins walking to the warp, headed towards Rose's healing fountain. Once the warp arrives, she sets their ax on a nearby tree and keeps walking, plucking some of the string out of their gem. She holds them over it, and lets go, letting them fall into Rose's healing essence. Garnet stands there, waiting.
     “Hey G-squad, watcha doin’?” Amethyst calls from somewhere by the fountain.
     “There's another gem here, and she's hurt. Badly. She's not with the diamonds, so I took her here to heal her,” Garnet responds.
     “Ha! Pearl’s not going to like that! The last time an unknown gem appeared, she flew into space to tell homeworld about us! We can't have another Lapis scenario!” Amethyst says, sarcastically.
     “She's not with the diamonds. She's no threat, and she's no game.”
     “Ugh, ok, ok, you're no fun. Where is this ‘mystery gem’ anyway?”
     “In here,” Garnet points to the gem in the fountain, whose gem is mostly healed by now.
     “Woah, you weren't kidding! Her gem is fucked up!” Amethyst shouts.
     “Language.”
     “Steven's not here, I can say fuck!” Amethyst screams, emphasizing the word ‘fuck’.
     “I predict you won't let me win the argument no matter what, so I'll just let you have this.”
     The water in the fountain begins to swirl and freeze. Chalcedony rises up out of the fountain on an ice pillar.
     “Who are you?!” Chalcedony shouts, trying to pull their ax out of their gem. Unfortunately, their ax is leaned against a tree, roughly fifty feet away from them. They pull out a screaming rubber chicken instead. “...uhm..,” they mutter, putting it back into their gem. They then notice their gem is healed and they can see again.
     “BAHAHAHAHA! Ey, at least we know she's not a threat to us or Ste-man!” Amethyst cackles, still thinking about the rubber chicken.
     “...who are you?” Chalcedony asks, noticing that Amethyst and Garnet have a star symbol instead of a diamond.
     “We're the crystal gems. We protect this planet and all lifeforms on it. Humans, animals, plants-” Garnet starts.
     “And Onion,” Amethyst adds.
     “...names? Please?” Chalcedony asks.
     “Garnet. She's Amethyst,” Garnet says pointing to Amethyst, “and who are you?”
     “I'm number 3- I mean I'm Chalcedony. Lavender Chalcedony. Nice to meet you,” Chalcedony says.
     “Come with us. You can stay with the crystal gems. We have some extra space,” Garnet says.
     “... uh..” Amethyst starts.
     “Steven's not at home, he's at the movies with Connie. She can meet Pearl, and then we can decide where she'll stay.”
     “They/them, please,” Chalcedony asks, quietly.
     “Oh. Sorry. We can find a place for them to stay,” Garnet corrects.
     “I could also go back to my cave-”
     “No. It's not safe, and we need all the allies we can get,” Garnet clarifies.
     “Fine. Can I take some of my things?” Chalcedony asks, fidgeting with a blade of grass.
     “Well, duh! Dumbass, we're not homeworld! You can take all the shit you want, we have space!” Amethyst shouts, taking full advantage of being able to swear.
     “... I'll be back,” Chalcedony says, sprouting wings of ice and flying towards the warp. They vanish in a flash of blue light.
     “Amethyst, stay here. I'll tell Pearl about this… situation.”
     “M'k,” Amethyst says, “I just have to wait on them, and then take them to the temple? That's it? They better fucking hurry.”