Kang's POV

After being on the motorcycle for a while I was floating into my own world not really concentrating on what was going on I suddenly felt a pair of arms wrap round my waist. I suddenly feel blood rush to my face and my ears turn a deep shade of red and my cheeks feel slightly warm. It's not that I didn't like it but I needed to speak up about it, boundaries you know?

"What do you think you're doing?" I say trying to play it off cool even though I was kinda freaking out inside and I was flustered.

"Hugging you! I mean I don't want to fall off do I? But I'm partially hugging you just because you are very handsome~" he said in a flirtatious tone.

Goodness me. How could this get any worse? I must ignore me being flustered. So I brush it past me. I grab one of his arms and take it from round my waist.

"If you want to hold on then hold my shoulders. And stop with the sweet talk." I replied.

"Aww your no fun." He said pouting.

I didn't want to admit it but his words secretly made me smile. His cheesy pick up lines were kind of charming but in a stupid way. I felt my heart beating a bit quicker than usual but I just brushed it off.

Finally we got close to the school and this weird encounter can end. I put on my indicators to turn right then quickly went that direction when all was clear. I continued down the path till we reached the front of the school.

"Right get off." I say sternly.

"P'kangggg atleast be nice and say good bye!" He replied.

I just rolled my eyes at him and said "Bye." In a cold tone.

"BYEEE P'KANG!" He says excitedly as he's about to walk off, but then he suddenly he turned around again. "What could he want now?" I thought to myself. He walked up to my bike and looked into my eyes. What is this guy doing? I look back at him as he softly puts his hand on top of mine brushing his thumb against the top of my hand. "I hope I'll see you soon kang~." Then he winked at me.

I stood there in disbelief, heart pounding my knees weakening. My face was definitely dark red by now. Who gave him so much confidence? After I gathered my thoughts I hopped back onto my bike to drive towards the canteen. I turned on my engine, put my foot down and began to drive. The breeze felt nice against my flustered face. Only after a minute I pulled up infront of the canteen. I stepped off my bike, carefully undid my helmet, took it off and put it back onto my bike.

I opened the side of my bike which contains the food and I began to scan what was in there. Reached in and took out a pot of Kai Palo, some sticky rice and some massaman.

I walked them over to my station and began to put them in to the little heater pots to keep them warm ready for lunch. After I set up the stuff I locked the room and headed out to a field nearby to take a breather. As I was waking I admired the trees and nature surrounding me. I suddenly got the urge to draw, but I haven't really drawn since my dad's passing it just brings back to many bad memories. Although I don't want to forget my dad, I just don't want to remember that part of him. I would do anything to get that image out of my head. The smashed car, the broken iPad, my dad lay there on the floor... unconscious.

I feel my breath get heavier and my hands start shaking. I need to go through what my therapist told me. Breathe in for 5 seconds, breathe out for 7. I slowly feel myself starting to calm down. I decide to make my way back to the station just incase I actually had a panic attack and needed some help, even though I doubt it. I gather my thought and start to walk back. It's not long till lunch now so I should start getting my things ready.

I finally arrive back to my stall and I unlock it. I walk towards the counter and start to take the lids off the big metal pots and put serving spoons inside of them. I turned the heat on the warmers down and headed to the back to get some plates. I picked up a stack of plates and put them on the counter then finally set up the cash/card machine ready Just in time for lunch.

I casually wait there as customers start approaching my stall.

"Hi, what can I get for you?"  I asked politely.

"Good afternoonnnnn can I have some Kai Palo and sticky rice please?" She responded

"Yes sure, that will be 200 baht." I said

She payed and then left. I served a few more customers and it was almost time to pack up when I saw a strange boy barge in. Ugh not when I was about to close. I thought to myself. I watched him slowly walk up to the counter and my heart skipped a beat when I saw who it was.

That boy from earlier? What was his name again like meow or something? His eyes lit up when he saw me and I heard a massive gasp.
"OH MY GOSH! P'KANG!" He yelled excitedly. "Could this day get anymore exhausting?" I said to myself.

"Mmm this spells delicious. Can I get a massiveeeee portion of Kai Palo pleaseeee." He begged me.

"Fine but I'll charge you extra." I replied.

"I don't mind because it's your cute face." He smirked. I just rolled my eyes.

"SHIA I FORGOT MY WALLET!" He screamed panicked.

I couldn't help but have a little bit of sympathy for the boy, it is his first day and he does seem a little bit clumsy. Should I just say he can have it for free? Or he can pay me next time? Oh I know I'll put it on a tab and he can pay me back later. I have a feeling this is going to be a very expensive tab very soon. But I took my chances.

"Erm don't stress, I'll put it on a table and you can pay me back later. Ok?" I said sort of in a kind tone.

"AWW P'KANG YOU WOULD DO THAT FOR ME? That's so cute thankyouu. I will definitely pay you back." He chuckled.

"You're welcome I guess but stop calling me cute or I'll charge you extra!" I responded.

"Fineeeee! I'll call you handsome instead!" He smiled.

I rolled my eyes in annoyance. Can't this guy just get a grip? But anyways I get his food and give it to him. As I handed it to him my eyes caught his. It felt like a thousand butterflies had raised my stomach. He was so handsome. I like the way he gelled his hair, the way his dark brown eyes lit up in the sun, his cute, little cheeky smile which plucked at my heart strings. Gosh he is so attractive.

"You can stare at me Aslong as you want baby." He says and a smirk spread across his face.

"Get out." I said blankly.

"BUT KANGGGG!" He yelled.

"Yup bye." I said as I shoved him out.

There is no way some kid is making my heart beat that fast, I don't like him, he's just a little Player which is using me as his pass time. There is no way I would have feelings for that guy. No way.

No way...