Moo's pov:

I slowly open my eyes as the sun peeked through my curtains. I sit up and lean against the top of my bed for support. I stretch and yawn then I reach over to my bedside table and check my phone. 11.23 am. I'm not surprised, it was a long night so I don't feel too bad about waking up late, it was worth it though I got to see my Kang. WAIT SHIA. IM SO LATE FOR COLLEGE! I'll just say that I wasn't feeling well but I got the courage the courage to get up and go, yeah that's it!

I slowly got out of bed and dragged my heavy legs out of bed and to the bathroom. I turn on the shower. "WHY IS IT SO COLD?". I say while cold water is dripping down my back. I can't be bothered for this I'm still so tired. After I wash up I get out the shower, brush my teeth and get ready to leave. I will try and get there before 1 o'clock so I can see kang at lunch. I walk towards the door and open it so I can leave.

At school...

Finally after about 20 minutes I arrive at school. I walk through the gates and towards my classroom for 4th period. It's around 12:20 now so it's going to start any minute now. I run to my classroom and dash down the hall trying not to be late. I got to the classroom, took my shoes off and walked in. Just as I sit down on my desk the bell rings and our teacher walks in.

He looks around the classroom and then looks around at me and rolls his eyes. I sigh to myself, he's so rude. He gets ready to do registration. He gets to my name and stops. Oh gosh what could he want now.

"Moo where have you been?"

"I wasn't feeling well sir so I came in a bit later."

"Pathetic, staying off school because you don't feel well. You look fine to me. You need to learn how to be a man because you're clearly not doing a good job. Your mother must be so disappointed in you."

That's my last straw.

"Sorry I'm not an overgrown, bald bastard, and the only job that I can get is as a teacher at an overrated crap school."

Everyone looked at me wide eyed, mouths hanging open. Some boys were snickering at the back at my comment which made me feel kinda good, I'm earning some respect around here finally.

His face turn bright red. I can't tell if he's embarrassed or angry. Or both? I know what's coming after this he's gonna-

"GO TO THE PRINCIPALS OFFICE RIGHT NOW!" He screams at me. Called it.

I just smile and get up and walk out. When I get out I go to the closest bathroom to try and stop myself from getting upset about what he said but it doesn't work. I go in the bathroom and close the stall door behind me and break out in tears. I try not to let this get to me but sometimes it just hurts, hearing words like that just take me straight back to my past which I would rather forget about. When I was younger I would try so hard in school. I would try my best to get good grades and be the top of my class. No matter how well I did, it was never enough for my dad. No matter how many A's I got, I was never good enough for him and trust me he told me about it. I try and dry my eyes because I need to go to the principal and I don't want it to be too obvious I was crying because it's embarrassing.

I walk out of the toilet and towards the principals office. Great I'm going to be in trouble I can't be bothered. I look at the time and it is 12:35 so I should be out of here by lunch.

I knock on the door and he says come in. I enter the room.

"Moo is it?"

"Yes sir." I'm not usually one to get scared when I'm getting told off but my heart is beating a little faster than usual.

"Care to explain why happened between you and your teacher? He said that you were insulting him and calling him names and using foul language. Why moo? As much as I trust my teachers I don't believe this would just come out of no where."