-Chapter 2-

Travis Pov:

I walk up to the office and get my schedule and locker number along with my locker combo and walk over to my locker. I notice a shorter boy with blue hair standing next to me trying to figure out his combination and i chuckle a bit before going to my own locker and open it while grabbing a few pens and class supplies like folders, a notebook, Etc. I then shut my locker and the short boy next to me slams his locker, Hard, Which makes me jump.

Sal POV:

          I slam my locker after opening it not noticing and  the new kid next to me jumps probably in shock and i immediately apologize "I am so sorry! I don't mean to scare you!" I feel sorry, But i wonder who he is? He replies kind of awkwardly "It's fine.." I notice how tall he is but i shrug it off as genetics.. "You're the new kid..What's your name?" I ask out of the blue and he looks back up and says "My names Travis, Travis phelps. You are?" i smile a bit and say "I'm Sal fisher." and i hold out my hand for a handshake and he takes it with a small smile. I look over him and his appearance for a second then say "You look cool, I like your outfit. And you're tall." i say and chuckle. He laughs awkwardly "Thank you..And i wouldn't really say i'm tall..you're just...short." He replies and laughs quietly. I Snap back "Oh be quiet. You're acting as if i don't already know." I say and chuckle but, In my mind i already knew this year would be fun.