🧸🧷♥️ jisung ¡! ❞ assault

slight indication of minsung. 

(not proofread)

summary;

jisung goes clubbing with felix and hyunjin, not expecting the things to go wrong... but minho is there for him.

! trigger warning !

 attempted r*pesexual assault, non-consensual drug use

proceed with caution.

[...]

Jisung twirls around, giving a three sixty of his outfit for Minho to see. He was wearing a khaki crop top with a pink star sewed on it, a matching pink shruggie sweater pulled on top of it. His revealing belly was nicely complimented with a golden waist chain, drawing attention to his low rise baggy cargo jeans with a worn-off design. The boy had a few inches added to his height with his mismatching converse on platforms.

"What do you think?" Han asks, shifting his weight from one leg to the other like an anticipating child. He was going out for clubbing today with Felix and Hyunjin.

Minho chuckles at him. "Slutty."

"Ugh, hyung, you're gross!" Han whines, playfully pushing Minho away.

Minho rolls his eyes at him. "You ask me for an opinion and then beat me when you get one."

"Stop yapping and help me with this shit," Jisung huffs out in frustration, holding out his dangling earrings, having problem with fastening them.

"Be safe and text me when you'll be leaving. Have fun but don't get too drunk," Minho warns him, watching as Jisung readies himself to leave for the party.

"Sure thing," Han says, fixing his chapstick in the mirror hung up just by the entrance door. "Don't stay up too long waiting for us though, mwah," he sends Minho a flying kiss, and disappears behind the door shortly after.

It was a rare occurrence that any of them got to attend any parties. They happened to get drunk together once or twice, sure, but it was always rather in the safety of their own dorms. They hardly ever celebrated outside, but as all of them collectively thought, it was good to have some fun from time to time. It was good to once go out on a regular clubbing night, like a regular young adult, and pretend they had regular lives.

"Hey, gorgeous," Felix greets him with his usual kiss on the cheek, a tradition he picked up after their tour to France. Hyunjin greets him with a bro handshake.

"Ready to have fun tonight?" Felix asks them in English with a sly smile, his heavy Aussie accent slipping into his deep voice.

"Let's get it!" Han replies, already dragging the both of them into the club.

They enter into the land of hazy figures, dancing away at the dance floor to the rhythm of deafening music blasting through the speakers, the bass shaking the place in it's foundations. Colourful lights flickered in their vision, it was hard to see through the fog of a smoke generator, yet finally the three of them have spotted the bar.

"What are we ordering?!" Felix yells over the noise.

"I'll have some tequila shot!" Jisung replies, and Hyunjin doubles the order.