🧸🧷♥️ minsung ¡! ❞ restriction

! trigger warning ! 

disordered eating, mention of distorted body image

 [...]

summary;

minho thinks han is being difficult today, refusing to eat. the issue lies way deeper than minho has initially thought.

[...]

Minho watches intently as Han passes an apple from one hand to the other, over, and over, and over again. Everyone else has been already busy chatting, cracking jokes, being loud, and eating. Everyone except Han.

They were currently sitting in the JYP's cafeteria, just a place for idols on tight schedule to possibly drop by in between their practice hours to come and grab something to eat, when they really had no time to eat out or eat back at their dorms. Stray Kids rarely used the cafeteria, more used to the eating out option but today's schedule left them no choice, making it inconvenient to leave the building at this hour.

Minho leans over the table slightly, his voice low so only Jisung could hear him, resting his hand on the boy's thigh, "Eat up. The choreography today is demanding. You won't have the energy to keep up, baby," he warns him in a firm yet caring voice.

Han holds eye contact with Minho, his expression unreadable as he slowly bites into his apple, munching on it in a deliberately exaggerated manner, his plate full of fries still untouched. Han was being a brat today, Minho thought.

Minho shakes his head with a sigh. Han was acting up, and Minho interpreted it as the boy wanting his full and undivided attention by provoking him.

"Don't let those fries go cold," Minho says nonchalantly, the slight warning lacing his tone. Han slowly sets his apple down.

They have a bit of a staring contest, looking at each other intensely until Seungmin clears his throat, making them look away from each other. It doesn't discourage Han from his behaviour though, the boy now nibbling at his fries, actually eating two, maybe three of them.

Minho watches Han fidget and play with his food, pretending to eat, with a growing frustration. This boy seriously wanted to get him worked up, no?

"If you won't start eating right now, I'll walk you out of here and show you the consequences of your actions," Minho mumbles lowly, his voice radiating with authority and dominance. Minho rarely let his dominant persona slip into his daily life, knowing it was healthy to keep some things only to the privacy of his and his partner's bedroom, but he genuinely thought Han was teasing him now on purpose, waiting for him to take over and do something.

Han only silently stares back at him, his eyes daring, confirming Minho's theory.

"Sorry, guys," Minho suddenly stands up, his facade casual but there was something unsettling about the friendly way he spoke in. "Hannie and I have one dance move to go over before the official dance practice starts. We'll be right back with you," he announces, the threatening undertone of his expression only visible to Han.

The others must have sensed some sort of tension between the two anyway.

"Ew," Seungmin says, scrunching up his nose.

"Gross," Hyunjin gives them one of his signature side-eye disgusted faces.

"Use protection," Felix chimes in.