Bite Me ✧ 🔞 - Chapter 4

Author's POV: ✯

Heeseung's hand caressed her soft breasts while he continued kissing her neck, forming marks all over her neck. Ju Eun felt overwhelmed by his touches that she had to cover her mouth to not make a sound.

He took a glance of her, now seeing how she finally felt more relaxed. Heeseung then looked down at her, his arms locking her down on the bed. "Kiss me," he says, placing a hand on her thigh.

Ju Eun felt embarrassed and unsure of how she felt at the same time. She didn't want to feel pleased by his actions or touches at all, but her body reacted otherwise. With that, Ju Eun pressed her lips against his.

Heeseung placed his other hand on the back of her head, pulling her closer to deepen the kiss. Her soft lips pressed against his made his desires grow. With that, his tongue entered her mouth, exploring every bit of her.

Their tongues swirled against each other, even though Jaeya still felt a bit tensed, she reacted hesitantly. Heeseung, continued the kiss for a good amount of time. His free hand now caressing her inner thigh, on it's way up to her sweet spot.

Heeseung pulled away, strands of saliva forming in between their lips. Ju Eun's lips were glossy from their saliva. He looked down at Ju Eun, taking a good look at her fully exposed body before leaning down to whisper to her.

"I'll be putting one finger in for now," Heeseung says, now biting her earlobe as he puts one finger inside of her. Ju Eun gasped, her breath was quickening. Moans escaping from her mouth.

Heeseung moved his fingers in and out until finally deciding to put another finger in. "You're really tight," he says, now turning to look at Ju Eun, studying her reactions and facial expressions. She looked so adorable under his touch and he felt even more aroused.

"You're so pretty, Ju Eun," Heeseung says, now kissing her lips again as his fingers moved in and out of her body. Ju Eun was already breathless, but the kiss he gave made it practically impossible for her to even catch her breath.

Ju Eun was almost nearing her climax, especially when his fingers reached her g-spot. It felt too good for her that she soon came. His fingers were long and lean to reach her g-spot, and Ju Eun was breathless.

"Please... No more..." Ju Eun says, catching her breath. Heeseung looked down at her, a smirk forming on the corner of his lips. "We were just getting started, Ju Eun. You have to scream my name for the rest of the night," Heeseung replied, now taking his necktie off his neck, then proceeding to unbutton his blouse.

As Heeseung took his pants off, his member was already throbbing and hard. It was as if it would be impossible for that to fit into Ju Eun.

Heeseung grabbed Ju Eun's waist, now carrying her up the bed and placed her on his lap, his body pressed against hers, feeling Ju Eun's bare body on his. "Look what you did, Ju Eun. Now I need your help," Heeseung whispered, now kissing the nape of her neck.

Ju Eun felt Heeseung's throbbing member on her stomach. She sat on it, Heeseung's member now entering Ju Eun's deepest inner body. She gasped as soon it entered her. Her body quivered from the sensation, now feeling connected as one with him. She couldn't move at all.

Heeseung gasped a little, now feeling her warm insides all around his member, it felt too good that he held her butt to move it back and forth, noticing how she couldn't move, he had to help her at least.

He held her butt, placing her up and down, making her grind herself onto him. Feeling too much sensation and a wave of pleasure come throughout his body. He grunted at every movements and thrusts he made, feeling Ju Eun's inside all tight and warm, just as he wanted it to be.