Ch. 1: Sneak In

The bell rang loudly.

"Okay, class is dismissed. Go to lunch." The teacher announced.

She let the whole class walk out before following behind.

A blue and black haired,werewolf boy,Ein walked through the hallway, passing by the men's restroom, but immediately got pulled in there by someone's hand. It was cold but soft.

"Ein." The voice was stern, but gentle.

"Huh? Who-"

"Open your eyes." He cut him off.

Ein opens his eyes to see a black-haired boy, who also happens to be a werewolf. He wore a red hoodie and black ripped jeans.

"Oh, Aaron... Hello." Ein said, awkwardly.

He stays silent, expecting Ein to say something. But he finally said, "Follow me." Then walked off, still having hold of Ein's arm.

"Why?" Ein starts, "Is there something going on?"

"No, I know you're good at pick-unlocking things." Aaron randomly states.

Ein raises an eyebrow, "And? What the hell does that have to do with anything? I got detention last time I was caught doing that in school property."

Aaron stops in his tracks and turns around to look at Ein. Staying silent, he looks at him with a cold but curious expression. But before Ein can say anything, he says, "What? Scared of getting in trouble again?" He smirks and goes back to walking.

Ein glares at him and scoffs, "Uh. No." He jerks his arm back, trying to get loose of Aaron's grip. Then, he sighs, "What do you want?"

Aaron stays silent, so Ein just waits for a response, not knowing what to do or say other than just follow him.

After a while, of what felt like an eternity, Aaron stopped at an old classroom door, "Pick the door unlocked." He lets go of Ein's arm before crossing his own.

"What?! This classroom is OLD! When I say old, I mean ANCIENT! Plus, no one fucking uses it. What could possibly be inside of it, hm?.." He pauses, "Rats?"

"No- Not-... Well maybe, yes. JUST DO IT."

Ein sighs, and pick-unlocks the door, "Can I go now?"

Aaron growls, "No. Shut up." Then, he walks over to a desk that is covered in papers.

Ein looks around nervously as he enters the room, he doesn't know what Aaron's up to, but he kind of doesn't want to know either.

"I left my old notebook in here... along with my friend's notebook as well. Heard of him? His name is Pierce.. Pierce Johnson."

"Uh, yeah. I know him.. Just as a person though.." Ein looks around more, seeing some spiderwebs, making his face fade into disgust. He shakes the feeling off and looks back at Aaron. "What's so important about those notebooks anyway?"

"Well.." Aaron starts, "Poems."

Ein tilts his head in confusion, "Poems? What's so important about poems?"

"Nothing for you to worry about." Aaron said. It sounded stern, yet peaceful. That was something that confused Ein just as much.

Ein spots a notebook, it's slightly tattered, he decides to open it, "Is this one-" he sees love poems about some mysterious "He". It only makes Ein more curious. He flips to the first page.

It Read:"This Notebook Is Owned By: Pierce Johnson.