Ch. 3: IN Detention

As they walk in, Ein spots a guy sitting in the corner.

He has long brown hair, the back wrapped up in a ponytail, blue piercing eyes, light blue hoodie, tan skin.

Ein can't help but feel his body warm up, and he doesn't know why.

"That's Pierce." Aaron says, "You're looking at him like a stranger."

"O- oh." Ein turns his head, looking at Aaron, "He looks.... different.."

Aaron raises an eyebrow, "Different? How so?"

"Uh. Nevermind." He forces a smile before sitting down at an empty desk.

Aaron shrugs, "Okay?" He leans against Ein's desk.

"Get off-" Ein sighs.

Pierce gets up, taking out one of his airpods, walking over to Aaron and Ein, "Hello. Aaron.. and..." He looks at Ein, "I.. forgot your name.

"N- name? U- Uh. Uhmm.. Yeah" He scratches the back of his head, "Is it hot in here?"

Aaron raises an eyebrow, "This is Ein, he's my friend, I guess you could call him."

Pierce looks back at Ein, "Oh. I've heard of you." Pierce nods.

"You have? Me? Really?" Ein laughs nervously.

"Uhm. Yeah. Since... we're in the same school... of course." Pierce crosses his arms.

"Oh. Right... Right.." Ein says awkwardly.

Aaron clears his throat, "Anyway, how did you get here, Pierce?"

"Oh, that. So, basically me and Noi got into a fist fight." Pierce says, bluntly.

Ein pauses and tilts his head.

"Over what?" Aaron questions.

"Well... Th- That's not related." Pierce hesitates a little.

Ein decides to change the subject, "Where's Noi?"

"Oh, he's in a separate detention room." He explains.

"Ah, okay." Aaron nods.

Ein nods in understanding as well. "Welp, I guess I'm just going to wait for school to be over. Probably sleep."

"That's fine." Pierce says, "It feels like a minute since me and Aaron chatted anyway."

Aaron nods and follows Pierce to another desk.

Ein watches as they chat and laugh together, he feels left out, all he wanted in the first place was to be alone, but now that he is, he wants to walk over there. But he doesn't.

Ein eventually falls asleep, dreaming, basically fantasizing, about a guy. He can't tell who, just a guy. The guy of his dreams. A guy he wants to be with.

Long brown hair, the back wrapped up in a ponytail, blue piercing eyes, light blue hoodie, tan skin.

"Mine" Ein mutters.