Day Four- Before Shift

Barry, the ever so kind waiter, woke up first, spotting the two sleeping on the couch. He scavenged around James's house, until he found paper and a pen. He jotted down a quick sentence, then left.

A few hours later, around 8:30, Keigo woke up.
He glanced at James, who was still sleeping, then spotted the note from Barry. Untangling himself from James's grip, he walked over to it.

"I'm leaving you two lovebirds. My numbers here, call me whenev. <3 Barry"

Keigo chuckled at how quick the note was, he expected there to be more. He typed Barry's number into his Google pixel 6a, then turned towards James.
James was snoring softly, his red streak of hair vibrant against the dark, chocolate brown. Keigo walked over, and hesitantly kissed James's temple, then bolted out of the house. He had to get to work, and fast.

~~~~

James woke up to an empty house, and a small, warm feeling in his chest. He saw the note, checked it out and wrote down Barry's number. He then started to clean up. The blankets were put in the wash, the carpets vacuumed and the leftover snacks thrown out.
He sighed, missing the others already. They may have all just met within the last few days, but it was nice to know he had actual friends and not just those AI bots he talked to online.
Sitting back down on the couch and propped his feet up on the table, closing his eyes. He wondered, and wondered what life would be like if he was alone again...

~A/N: Sorry for short chapter. I have a little bit of writer's block, but am trying to cure it. I am also working on the designs for the characters, since I've only finished Keigo's.
If you have questions, or suggestions for something to come, please, comment. I like hearing others thoughts.~