𝐀𝟎𝟎. 𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐈𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐄

𝙴𝚇𝚃𝙴𝙽𝙳𝙴𝙳 𝚂𝚄𝙼𝙼𝙰𝚁𝚈

↻ ◡◠ ◊ ❝ HER LIFE WAS TAKEN FROM HER. Julia El-Melloi Archisorte she is the little sister of Reines El-Melloi Arichisorte a bit 2 years younger than her sister Reines. She was stolen from her sister by none other than Albus Dumbledore. She is a magus like Reines but she has two different kind of Mystic Eyes one of them was Precognition and Looting.

↻ ◡◠ ◊ ❝ LILY WAS STOLEN FROM HER BIRTH FAMILY. Lily Evans her biological name is actually  Lilliana "Lily" Archibald she is the the cousin of Kayneth but she has two nieces as in Reines and Julia. Right before her cousin's death who was Reines and Julia's biological mother. Lilliana came from a long line of purebloods as Archibalds. As Lilliana was illegally adopted by a muggle family that is Henry Evans and Tulip Evans.

↻ ◡◠ ◊ ❝ ALBUS DUMBLEDORE CRIMES. He hide his crimes by threatening his older brother Aberforth. He will get karma very soon along with Molly Weasley, Ronald Weasley, and Hermione Granger.

But Ginny was not involved with this mess that her mother and her brother Ronald made nor does her other brothers who are mostly loyal to Julia. After finding out that her two older brothers were under potioned and complusions which really started to pissed her off when she did a reveal check before eating it shown who had potioned by it was none other than her mother and Albus Dumbledore she only told this to her father whats going on he was not happy.

This is a crossover with Fate Series/Lord El-Melloi II Cases Files x Harry Potter. A few characters from Lord El-Melloi II Cases Files will be watching with them.