𝐀𝟎𝟒. 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

Neville glanced at his godsister Julia who kept yawning it seems she didn't get enough sleep cause of Hermione and Ron been nagging her a couple days ago during school days which he wasn't very happy with it. Ginny decided to butted in and told Hermione and Ron to shut the fuck up and exclaim to them that Julia didn't get enough sleep cause of those two nagging her. Out of nowhere a butler shows up but literally standing behind of Julia who doesn't seem to care to notice but others have notice this.

Then she flip herself as she waved to Ashura to grabbed her some red wine. She tends to be drunk whenever she drinks which causes her sister Reines to scold her for drinking wine without her in most invitation galas they goes to. Ashura carries the red wine as she begin to drink it which causes Minerva to stare in horror at Ms. Potter drinking red wine at this age. 

Which leaves the other houses speechless at what they just witness seeing Potter drinking alcohol which is out of their reach when either get to age 19-20 to drink that. "Ms. Potter! Give me that wine this instance! You are not suppose to drink that when you are under 19 years old. Young Lady!!" Minerva called out as march up to mini James who is about to give her a heart attack.

She glanced at Minnie with a raised eyebrow is she suppose to care. No she just ignored her and continue drinking causing Minerva to jaw dropped what Ms. Potter just did. She snapped her fingers as her eyes begin changed as it turned red as she possessed Precognition which is the noble color of Jewel and Looting is the noble color of Gold as it turned to be hetrochromatic most rarest eyes in the universe.

Minerva gasped as soon as Ms. Potter's eyes changed it seems well matured. She wasn't the only one seeing this almost everyone including Slytherins, Ravenclaws, Hufflepuffs, and 3/4 Gryffindors had witness this but it did get them to recieve a chill down their spines when staring it for too long. The other professors minus Snape and Dumbledore had seen it as well. Filius went pale he recongize that hetrochromatic eyes part it is called Mystic Eyes. Not sure how Ms. Potter gotten them in the first place.

Then Ms. Potter actually waved to the man that is made of metal liquid to give in the book which Minerva had never seen before. Julia opens the book to the page that is called, "Mystic Eyes" then gave it to Minnie to read it. Minerva begin to read it as she was shock by this information.

Then sudden a massive group barged inside the Great Hall causing Minerva and the rest of the staffs and students to glance at the door. And a few under the cloaks with the Peverell Crest on their backs. Then the unwanted family who turn out to be Julia's Muggle Relatives the Dursleys are here as well... Secondly, a light eloped as it revealed Reines El-Melloi Archisorte, Waver Velvet, and a few other magus present. Reines spotted her little sister right away as she sigh in relief that she is okay but was furious when her sister was taken from her. Whoever stole my sister from me is gonna pay for that! Reines thought to herself still pissed. Reine has her mother's looks while Julia has their father's looks.

·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊ ♡ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙*̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ♡ ‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊ ♡ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙*̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ♡ ‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊

As Dumbledore was about to say something but a letter was brought in front of Minerva for her to read since it doesn't go to Dumbledore which makes her slightly curious. She place her wand to her throat for everyone including guests and students to listen...

𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐠𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐬,

𝐈𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐧 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐮𝐬 𝐛𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐬𝐨 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐋𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐋𝐨𝐫𝐝. 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐩𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐉𝐮𝐥𝐢𝐚 𝐏𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫'𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭. 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐡𝐲 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞. 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐢𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐨𝐫 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐮𝐬.

𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐧𝐨 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐩𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐨𝐫 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐝𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐜 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐉𝐮𝐥𝐢𝐚 𝐏𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫, 𝐀𝐦𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐚 𝐁𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬, 𝐋𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐄𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐬 𝐧𝐞𝐞' 𝐀𝐫𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐝, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐚 𝐌𝐜𝐆𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐥𝐥. 𝐎𝐡 𝐲𝐞𝐬𝐬, 𝐋𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐬 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐧 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡 𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐀𝐫𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐛𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐄𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐬 𝐅𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲.

𝐒𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐲,
𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡 & 𝐊𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐮𝐫 𝐙𝐞𝐥𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐒𝐜𝐡𝐰𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐨𝐫𝐠

Now that is suspicious why it mention Julia and Lily's name. While Severus glared at Dumbledore for answers the same way with Minerva who looked furious when finding out. A few people kept quiet while the girl in blue outfit and has blonde hair looked at them with a smug look.

But that leaves Dumbledore to have his expression pale. Then a few who are in cloaks remove it themselves revealed Lillian Potter nee' Archibald with an unamused look causing Petunia and Severus in shock but to Petunia she gulped right next to her is James Potter, Regulus Black, Orion Black, Walburga Black, Pandora Lovegood, Alice Longbottom, and Frank Longbottom, and lastly Kayneth that made Reines speechless so was Julia.